pt.2

So it's been two years since Corey and Emmie married. They have had an overall happy relationship. Their families have had to much fun getting to know each other not as friends, but as an actual family. Corey has adored every second with his love and so has Emmie.

Both sides of the family have been nagging them about when they're going to have a baby. They both claimed that they want to wait and enjoy each other's company while they are younger. Corey is surprising his wife for their three year anniversary by taking her to London.

Emmie said that her grandmother went when she was younger and bought her a t- shirt and macaroons. But she has forever dreamed of visiting the spectacular place herself. Corey has known this for the longest time and has finally decided to take her.

As he is packing their bags, Emmie's friend Ray has been shopping with her for the entire day. Buying as much as she possibly can to keep her attention. When Corey called Ray, saying that he was ready, she made an excuse to leave the mall and drive her straight home. He still didn't know how Ray was so talented in the lying department, but he was thankful that at least one person he knew could distract Emmie for as long as she did.

When Emmie got back to their house with Ray, Corey was standing on the front porch with their luggage. Emmie frowned in confusion.

"What is this?" She asked, walking with her best friend up to the front of the house.
Ray smiled and pushed her into him, making Emmie's face crash into his chest. He stumbled backwards but then laughed.

"Thanks for keeping her occupied Ray."
"No problem, don't have to much fun without me," she said while laughing.

When she drove out of the driveway, Emmie turned with an arched eyebrow.
"What the heck is she talking about?" He grinned and pulled her into a hug. She hugged back but only for a short minute.

"We're going to London ,Angel."
She beamed and gave him a kiss before sprinting into the house.

"I already got our stuff, where are you going?!" He called back into the house. You could practically hear her converse skid to a stop. She ran back out the door and closed it.

"Off we go!" She exclaimed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is pt.2 of "Corey and Emmie." Once again this is dedicated to my best friend and her friend. And even though they aren't together, I ship them XD. I hope you enjoy!
CoreyToth
_Ardhoniel_

No copyrighting: @BlehWiseGirl