One

The sudden death of a heart, after losing many people in life. Those others for one, protection and love is all one wants. The value of friendship, it's significance and gesture. The tears and misery of one's dissapointment, but recovery is a way to get better. But how does one feel safe, if one is constantly feeling like they're about to break. There is only so much hope, alone and becoming grown; growing over time discovering ways to cope. It may seem there's no way, but upon a gentle heart you'll find yourself with one; till the end of eternity and just one last day.

Life supposedly seeks all answers, but whom is one. Where is this love, kept sacred till death. Only so few believe the answer will be discovered, till one last final breath.

As many say, 'Love is blind." They ask how you know, when a friendship is grown. That's really it, you have to give before you get. Respect others, and you'll find yourself with no wits and regret. Possibly believing, may be the only way you'll fall for one as close as you think. Love is blind, the vision shrinks; what's been in front of you is the one you think. Emma, with possibility of love and thought that noone else seen coming. There's shall be no price on love, although the world you know is all dependant on money. My dear one, let us leave this world of cruelty and pain, no more tears and sadness. Just you and I, forever till we die.

Sincerely, One

Copyright© Corey Toth