.Chapter 7: Mental Note.

*Continuation of Last Chapter*

I watch her as she jolt in her sleep. I need to do something to truly help her. I grabbed her hand and ran my slightly bigger hands over hers. Lord knows what she goes through... I'm not doing a very good job... I sighed. I need a go to list of things I need to do.

Mental Note:
1.) Morning texts, calls, letters, etc. I need to let her know she's the first thing on my mind.
2.) Remind her I love her dearly. She struggles to believe anything I say because she's scared to get hurt.
3.) Compliments. She's very insecure from being bullied by both parents and school mates.
4.) Random long messages about her worth. She downs herself a lot. I need to prevent that.
5.) Make time for her. She's extremely clingy. I don't blame her. She's never had anything good before.
6.) Never yell at her. Despite anything she do, don't yell. She'll cry and run away. All her life she's been yelled at.
7.) Make her feel as if she comes first. Again, she don't understand her worth.
8.) Don't pressure her. She don't work well with it. Let her come out naturally.
9.) Send her good night messages if you cannot stay up with her. She loves messages.
10.) Don't leave her. She's perfect.

I smiled and looked at her. Things will get better. She's starting to wake up... She's so cute. "Why are you looking at me.? Is it something on my face?", she said. I smiled. "Yeah." I replied. She started to wipe her face saying "Is it off?" I chuckled and said, "You can't wipe away beauty." She then covered her face. I immediately tried to pry her hands away from her face. "Let me see!" I begged. I know she don't know how to take compliments. I'm trying really hard here. I win the battle and pin her to the bed. She looks flustered. I kiss her cheek, then making my way to her lips. She's so beautiful. So delicate. So... "Ummm.." I heard her mumble. She's so quiet. I looked down and didn't notice I was going all out. I made a hickey without trying. Gosh. Lost in my thoughts of her. I sat up and whispered sorry to her. I hope she don't think I'm only into her for sexual reasons... I was knocked out of my thought when I felt her hand make its way to mines. She's so shy. She smiled and looked at her feet. Then covered her feet up. I smiled. She then said, "Thank you." I was going to ask why, but she kissed me. She never makes the first move like this. I'm proud of her. She pulled away. I was shocked. I have to take another mental note.

She's getting better.