You Left Me

Yulji's POV

Tear stains are all over my face. Many years have been past since he left me, Why can't I still get over him? I always ask myself why did he leave me. He didn't even let me know why he left me. Even through a message or letter, He didn't say anything.

*Flashback (Still in Yulji's POV)*

I went happily to Zelo's house. I rang the doorbell and their housekeeper answered it.

"Where's Zelo?" I questioned her excitedly.

"I'm sorry Yulji-ssi, Zelo-ssi is not here." She answered.

"Can you tell me where did he go?"

"I'm sorry Yulji-ssi, Zelo-ssi and his family went to the other country."

"What!? When did they go?" I asked her.

"They just left earlier."

"Are you just hiding Zelo from me?"

"I'm sorry Yulji-ssi but I'm not lying." She answered sadly.

I entered their House and Shouted his name.

"ZELO?! ZELO?! WHERE ARE YOU? I'M HERE!"

"I'm sorry Yulji-ssi but he is really not here."

"Can you tell me why did he leave?"

"I'm really sorry Yulji-ssi but he said not to tell you anything about this."

"Please Tell Me!!"

"Sorry Yulji-ssi, I will lose my job If I told you."

"Arasseo..." I left their house while Crying.

*End of Flashback*

I prepared my self because I will go to school. After I checked my things, I left our house and started walking. I met Rinyoung, my bestfriend at the school gate.

"Yulji-ah! How are you now?" She asked with concern.

"I think I'm little better now." I answered softly.

"Let's go now or we will be late in our class."

Rinyoung and I separated our ways since we have different classes. When I went to my class, my classmates said their greetings to me. Ofcourse, I greeted them too. I sat beside the window, and enjoyed the fresh air. I saw the view and it was so beautiful.

"Goodmorning Class!" Our teacher shouted which made me almost jump from my chair.

I stand up and greeted her too.

"Okay class, you have a new classmate. Come in boy!"

The new guy entered the class. My eyes widened when he entered the class.

H-he.. H-he... He is BACK! I can't understand my feelings. I'm angry, happy and whatever! I'm really surprised, AS IN!

"Hello everyone, I'm Choi Jun Hong. But you can call me Zelo. It's nice to meet you." He introduced himself.

Many girls squealed.

"Ahm Junhong, you can sit beside miss Yulji." My teacher said gesturing to me.

My eyes widened. I don't know what to do now. He greeted me before he took a seat, but I just ignored him. I just looked on the board and listened to our teacher.

-After a few hours-

Yes! It's time to go home now. I was going to Rinyoung's class when someone pulled me. When I turned around, I saw him, Zelo.

"What do you need?" I asked coldly.

"Yulji-ah."

"Can you please remove your hand?"

"I just wanna ask you for a dinner tonight, can you please come?" He asked.

"I'll try." I answered while looking away.

"Okay, Come tonight at 7pm at the Restaurant near the mall. Please come."

"Okay."

I finally got home. It's 6pm right now. I'm hesitating whether to go or not. Aish! I can't decide. Which is which? Okay. I've decided to go. Maybe he will answer the questions I've been thinking for years now.

I prepared my self and wore a simple dress.

Its 6:30 pm now and I think it's time to go now.

-After a few minutes-

I finally got there at the restaurant. I saw him and walked closer to him.

"Ohh, Take your seat." He stood up and pulled the chair for me. I sat down and the waiter began to ask for our order.

"The couple set 1 please." Zelo said.

"Okay sir, just wait for your order."

While waiting for the order,there was an awkward silence between us.

"How are you now?" He finally spoke.

"I'm not fine."

"Why?" He asked curiously.

"Because you left me."I answered weakly.

"I'm sorry. I really am."

I was about to speak when the waiter gave us our order.

We ate our order silently.

After we finished our food, he insist to send me home. We were walking side by side.

"Why did you left me without saying anything? Do you know how I suffered these years?" I answered while controlling my fears to fall.

"I'm sorry, I just left you without you knowing about it." He answered while looking to the ground.

"Why did you leave me?" I asked again.

He didn't answer.

"PLEASE TELL ME WHY?!" I shouted at him, And tears started to fall from my eyes.

"I HAD A CANCER. THAT'S WHY I LEFT!" He shouted back.

"Why do you need to left? We should have fight for it together!"

"Because if I'll die, you will forget me easily."

"Pabo, You should not think things like that!" I said while crying in his shoulders.

"So, should we start again?"

"I think so."

"Hi I'm Zelo."

"Hello I'm Yulji.

"Wanna have a date with me tomorrow?"

"Sure." I answered him with a hug and crying because of happiness.