Prologue

(Peri's POV*)

"They say true love waits.
One should not be at rush for this because it has its own time.
Other people say that love comes as it pleases and goes as it should.
Love maybe a wanderer.
It maybe an unwanted guest.
It maybe sweet.
It maybe sour.
It may look young and fascinating.
It may look old but strong.
Whatever it maybe, when it comes it leaves a mark as it goes.

Love is unpredictable.
So welcome it as it pass by... Uggghhhhhh =.="

(*throws her pen on the floor)

"Kyla, I can't seriously finish this thing!! You know I don't have any experience on this thing yet.. Waaahhhhh.. Please finish this for me.."

(Kyla on phone) "That's alright sweetie. I mean youre doin great with that project of yours. You can manage that thing you know. And please dont bother me, I'm busy planning for my wedding... By the way, please be my maid of honor ... Pretty pleaaasseeee???"

"Just turned myself 18, can I manage that thing?"

"Sure you can! You've been there for me all along since we were little girls. Youre my bestfriend. And by the way, I'm still 20 so don't you dare decline my request. I'm as young as you are!"

"See?! You have bow considered me as your bestfriend, so please help me with this thing!!!!!!"

"Nah-uh. I won't. Anyways, you still got 5months before the submission, I mean you still got the whole sem for that. Haha, we never know someone might show up to add some lines in that spoken words of yours. Anyhow, my babe's calling me. So youre my Bm and thats final! Love yah Peri! Mwah mwah!"

(Hangs the call)

Ugghhhhh!!!! Really Kyla? Really? I wonder why this girl became my friend, such a bully.. Anyways, she's right. I still got the whole semester for this damn project. Ho ho ho

Sh*t! I forgot something!!! How rude of me.. =.="

By the way readers, I'm Periwinkle Agustin, and people call me Peri. A sophomore from East-Coast University majoring in Tourism Management. Grew up in a not so wealthy, but in an apropriate family. My parents are way too religious. Like really. Was really glad when I turned 18, I gotta live by my own now, and that means no more nagging parents. Ha ha ha ...

Anyways, Kyla was childhood friend. She was like a sister to me. She was my protector when we were kids because I was typically the loser type and kids back then likes bullying me. We were inseprable. And I depended on her most of the time. Nope, I was really depending on her. But things change especially in our age gap. She moved first to take up a college degree which was Nursing and sure did she was a lot more busy than I thought. She had other friends which I never knew. She somehow change, but I guess thats what maturity is. Then she found her love-partner, and because of this love thing, I was left alone. But I don't blame her. It's just that she's just drifting away, away from me. And whenever I call her, she's just too busy now.

You may wonder if I have any siblings? Sure I do.
Alex was my older brother, 20 like Kyla. But we never get along. When he moved out, I felt heaven for it. But all the chores were left on me.
Crissy on the other hand was my little sister. Unlike me, she gets along all to well to those around her. She talks too much, and I just kind of ignore her most of the time.

You may wonder about me.. Well I the shy type. I dont get along that easily. I'm the odd of all the even in the world. So that means I got no friends other than Kyla. No wonder I go jelly with all of her changes..

Love??
Nahhh thats not me. Its not my type. And I guess that hates me as well..
But I always wonder what will it feel having someone head over heeels on you... But Naahhhhh!!! Thats out of my list for now.. And curse this project.

(***grabs ipod and play "Love is waiting**)