Chapter 1

(Peri's POV*)

It has been my second year in this school. And just like the last two sems, I am definitley a shadow here. And I'm way fine with it.

And it's already 7:30 am, time for my major class on Geography. Just like the old times, I sit at the very last chair beside the window. I like this place a lot, it gives me an isolation no one can access. I got to have my quiet time always.

"How's vacation?" Said Jimmy while disgustingly eating his buritos.

"Same as usual, boring. And please quiet down your munching. Ugh" (rolls the eyes towards the window)

"And thats the signal, she out on her daydream again. Anyways, Peritwinkle please dont sleep again, the furious Captain has arrived." Jimmy said as he hids his buritos inside his desk's cubicle.

Jimmy by the way is my most annoying seatmate. He always picks a chair next to mine. He says that without him, I'm definitley gonna fail most of my classes for he says his the one who reminds me of everything. But I'm quite blessed to have him around, though his eating style really disgusts me.

As our professor entered the room every lady inside the class now starts to giggle and flirt out. Like common, he is just a blonde pilot and is very hot and quite tall. But nahhhhh, he do gives like hell of a grade. Sometimes I think he's a retard or what. =_="

"Good morning class, and hello ladies." There he goes smiling and winking around like a movie star. What a fame whore. Geez.

"To that lady at the back, please stand infront and recite the 3 letter codes of the countries found in Africa. You there by the window!" (Pointing at me)

Sh*t!!!! What on earth! School has just started, and I've never studied any of the maps yet! =_="

"I .. I... I .. Do not.. kno-"

"Then quit staring at the window and face front young lady!" He said with great authority.

Sh*t.

"I told ya so. Pshh" ,  there goes Jimmy doing his freakin sermons again.

"Whatever." I whispered back at him.

....

Hours seemed like days and finally the day has ended.

I was on my way going back to my place when someone grabbed me from behind.
I fell straight to the ground and things get blurry…
I wanted to stand but it seems like I drifted into the pits of my own thoughts.
Then, I fainted out.

...

Ow. My head hurts.

And everything seems dark.

Where am I?

(Moaning woman*)

"Harder babe… ughh… pleasee"
(heavy breathing)

*moans even more**

What the hell am I hearing?!?!
What on earth is going on??
Where the f*ck am I ?!!?

I wanted to shout and scream, but the thing is my mouth has been taped. Geez. Am I in this one cliche movie clip where maniacs hostages weak little girls and then gets a ransom?? What on earth?! We are never rich or something...

Is this the part where I get to cry out to God and ask for his mercy... Or is this the part where i get to confess all my sins before I die? Sh*t!!!

So now I tried to untangle the ropes in my arm and realized I'm inside a package box. What on earth?! Then as I try to move again..

*glass shattered

For a moment everything went silent.
Oh no >_<" !!!!

"She's a wake.", said a strong and deep musculine voice.