When war begins

Jerry's view:

It was a beautiful day outside. The Kingdom was safe and all the birds were singing. So, wasn't it a good idea to go outside? I went outside and there were no clouds in the sky. Everything was so peacefully. The children were playing Hide and Seek and the Parents were having a nice conversation while drinking some coffee. Anyway, I took my water gun and went to my best friends house. He usually has no time due to school homework or he has to help in the kitchen. I knocked at the door of my friend, he opened his door and came outside with a water gun too! I was surprised he had the same idea like I had. We started shooting water at each other, what was really funny! We laughed a lot and even got more wet. Until it got darker and darker. I thought it was just a thunder because dark coulds came. I got home and it started to rain badly as I expected. The rain goes on until I hear a lot of people screaming. I looked outside of the window and saw a fire coming out of the village. I called the Firefighters but nobody picked up. I only heard a static noise. And then *BOOM* the clouds kind of explode and a blackhole appeared. After a minute, a magical flying Ship appeared and attacked us with a lot of bombs and laser. Warriors came out of the Ship and tried to attack the Villagers. But I decided to not let that happen. I took one of the most rarest Teleportationballs, took one of my swords and some armor. I threw the Teleportationball and hit a Warrior on the head, then took my sword out and killed it. After killing a lot of Warriors, I went back to my house. But when I arrived, the doors were broken. I heard a lot of magic inside the living room and ran there to see what was going on. There was a warrior inside and my brother and my father tried to protect my mother. I stabbed the Warrior and said: "Nobody hurts my family". Then when I saw my mother, she was bleeding badly. I asked if everything was alright. She starting whispering: "I-If I l-leav-ve n-now *ugh* p-p-promise me y-you *ugh* will d-do alright... do it f-for me...". I was hoping she was only joking, but she wasn't. She started getting weaker and 'melt'. At that moment I was wondering why she was melting. She told me: I have a p-p-power that i-is real-ly rare.. it... it is called Ho.." she started melting more and more. I almost started to cry because I couldn't just lose my mother like that... she was dead and was now only a little square that shined. 'What is that?' I asked my father. He answered while starting to sob: 'That, my son, is your mother's soul..'. I started crying and now only had one desire to complete. Killing those Dirty Mother Killers... I went outside angrily and the ship disappeared. I thought: 'Where would have that ship been gone to?'. But I wouldn't be able to do it alone. So I got my best friend called n00b...

to be continued..