A funny friend

N00b and I started our Adventure and had swords, armor, some food and a few teleportationballs. We went to the north because that blackhole appeared in the north of the sky. N00b asked me: "What is the point of this mission again?". I answered: "We need to get revenge on those Dirty killers". N00b was very confused, but he remembered the attack. We both were silent for a few minutes until it started getting night. Luckily, nearby, there was a village and n00b and I went there to rest. Of course we did not really have money, but we asked some people if we could stay at their houses over night. We were allowed to stay there, but we had to work on their farm on the next day. As soon as we were strong again, we continued our adventure. After a short time, there was a forest with a lot of fog. I had a bad feeling about this, but I did not want to be a coward. So I asked n00b: "Should we really go in there?". N00b nodded. As we have wanted, we went to the forest full of fog. Everything was so creepy. Suddenly, we heard something laughing deeply. "Do you hear that?" n00b asked. We stood still until, something glowing came out of the fog. N00b and I were scared and ran out of the forest as fast as we could. Cowardly I know, but we did not know what it was. But we saw it again. It came out of the fog. It was like, it wanted something from us. We stood still again. "Who are you?" I asked. It answered: "My name is Eiz. 'Eiz' to meet you". N00b already hated him because he hates puns. Eiz asked: "Aaaand what is your name?". "My name is Jerry or originally called Jerry Brake Chrisburg. And his name is n00b. His actual name is John n00b Housabell but I prefer to call him n00b". N00b whispered to me: "I already hate this guy". "OH Jerry Brake Chrisburg? Well 'Jerry' I hope you won't 'brake' the town called 'Chrisburg'" Eiz said. N00b and I facepalmed as soon as the pun was over, but I liked him. And n00b didn't of course. But we decided to keep him as a friend for our entertainment. It got night again and there was no town or village in sight, so we slept on the soft grass. We were looking at the sky and I said: "wow the stars are so beautiful. I wish I could visit one someday". Eiz stood up and said: "You won't be able to get there 'someday', but 'somenight'". "Good night" n00b said annoyed. Then, we all went to sleep too.

to be continued...