It Will Rain [BoyxBoy]

My first ever boyxboy >.< I hope you all like and enjoy this as much as I did writing it. If this oneshot became a hit I'm pretty sure I'd make this a book *hint hint* so comment and vote ppl. Oh and I wanna thank my wonderful editor who totally helped me edit and make a book cover for this. She's the best and I loves her.

You should follow this link ----> http://wattpad.com/SDBrady   and check out some of her amazing stories. XD

And my dedication to Cookie was because her boyxboy stories inspired me, as well as others, to try and write one of my own. ^-^ I'm grateful. So you should also go read her High School Scandal book. Just sayin'.

Caspian will be played by the hot Alex Evans. Yum that man is just too hot for my young innocent eyes *purrs* :3 Anywho vote, comment, and enjoy!!! Oh yeah two gay guys making love so again I advice you to stop reading here if that doesn't interest you...and possible see a doctor b/c you're crazy. XP

-----------------

   Ryan's POV

A groan escapes through my lips as I throw my head back in agony. So I’m sitting here with my family on our very small couch that theoretically fits the five of us, but hey I say impossible and my parents see a good challenge, watching T.V.

My mother gives me a questioning look. She looks too young to be my mother. More like a 25 year old model. I must be adopted. Yup, that’s got to be it. But we do have the same wild brown hair that won’t stay straight to save its life. Not even threatening to kill it works, my hair knows I love it too much to cut it; that cocky bitch.

Setting my anger at my hair aside, my mom is like an older womanly version of me, minus the grey eyes. I get those from my dad.

The origin of my groan comes from my boyfriend who said he’d be over in 10 minutes but it’s been 30. He knows I’m insanely impatient. I sneak a look at my phone for the 10th time. No missed calls or text, just another passing minute. I’m going to choke that boy if he doesn’t get here quicker.

Ryan your acting violent, think calming thoughts….you know, thoughts that won’t end your year-long relationship with a guy you’re in love with. Yup, people I’m gay and happily committed to the guy of my dreams. AND my parents accept and support me, so I’m grateful.

Just as my thoughts start to drift to the yummy details on how we met the doorbell rings. I spring up from the couch, sprint to the door, and trip over my little sister’s, Jezebel, Barbie doll. I clutch my injured foot, and hop to the door.

“Damn-it Jazzie mom told you to stop leaving your toys on the floor,” I shout while opening the door. I hear Jazzie’s little baby voice in the distance saying “sowry”, but I’m beyond caring about that now that my heartbeat is picking up speed.

I stop hopping momentarily to take in all his features. My man is wearing tight fitting dark jeans, his favorite blue converse, and a snug plain blue shirt that shows off all his muscles. He isn’t super bulk like most of the thickheaded jocks at our school but he’s just right for my taste. His recent emo/scene haircut has his black hair layered, wild, and falling right into his right eye. He’s one of those gorgeous pretty boys that have all the girls fawning over him, but he’s mine. The whole school knows about us as the openly gay couple, because of a little jealousy fiasco.

I’d give you the details but I’m too lazy and it’s getting hard not to put all my attention on his pale pouty lips. Let’s just say I’m very possessive and he has refused to be seen with me for a week.