EP.1

Two years ago i decided to move in Japan for my carrieer. I'm a basic office lady and i love my job. I left behind my family and move in Japan. At first, it was a dreamlike living and working in Japan but now it's completly different. I used to it but still missing my family so much.

Today i'm gonna get up and go to office so i have to get ready. I got out of bed and went to bathroom. I did my routines, like washing my face and brushing my teeth. When i finished everything, i went back to my room to get dressed. Then i went out for not be late to my job.

"What's up??" I crossed my old childhood friend on my way so i wanted say hi. That was a unexpected coincidence.

He saw me and smiled at me. "Oh Eunjin!! How are you feelin'? It's been a long long long time!!"

I nodded. "Yeah, it's true. But now, i live in here. Hey what i say, do you wanna come to my house for dinner?"

"Oh really?! I'd like to!! You send me the adresse, then we'll see at your new house." He winked at me.

"At 7 p.m. don't forget it!!" i said.

I kept walking and when i came to my office i stopped. There is a card system in the entrance so i have to find my id card. I searched my bag. Finally when i found my card i smiled.

I scanned the card and then went inside the building. This is a insanely big place and confusing but i love this place.

Today, i don't have many works thankfully and according to this, i can get out early if i'm not wrong. I started to working without lingering...

After work, i directly went to home and like i promised, i texted my adresse to my childhood friend. In a minute he wrote me.

{Hey, can i come with some of my friends?}

Which friends? I really don't know who are them but not a big problem.

{It's ok, come soon cause we need to party!} I sent.

After that, i started to cleaning the living room. Fortunately, living room not that messy...

{Bölüm başına 20 görsel sığıyor bu yüzden 2 part olarak ayıracağım.}