Part 3

While your eating your breakfast you both here a knock at the door. "I'll get it." Liam says running to answer the door.  "If that's him. Then I don't want to talk to him."  You think to yourself. After a little bit Liam comes back into the kitchen saying " (Y/N), your going to be very upset and kind of pissed when I say this but, Nialls here." He says getting kind of scared. Because he knows you when you get really pisssed. "Shit!"  You think to yourself. "No, Liam. I don't want to talk to him. Not after what he did to me!" You say starting to get really pissed. "Please (Y/N)? he really, really needs to talk to you. Just give him a chance to explain?" He askes you waiting for a reply. "Fine. But I won't promiss anything." You reply heading to where Niall is standing. You walk up to him and you notice he's been crying, because of the puffyness and redness of his eyes. "Hi, Niall." You say trying to be nice. "Hi, (Y/N). I need to talk to you." He saying crying a little. You guys both sit down on the couch. "I know you're really mad at me right now (Y/N), but just let me explain. Please?" He asks, hoping you will say yes. "Fine. Explain." "Ok. Well that girl that I was "kissing" was kissing me. I tried to pull away but she was strong. And while she was kissing me, she had one of her friends take a picture. After she was finished kissing me she told her friends to tweet it. I was pretty mad. I'm really sorry babe that you thought I was kissing her. If you don't want to be with me that's fine." Niall said looking even more upset. "Niall I didn't..." You were inturupted by Nialls lips kissing yours. After kissing you both pull away breathing heavely. "So now do you believe me babe?" He asks, now blushing like crazing. "Yeah, I believe you." You say smiling and blushing also. "(Y/N)? You know I love you right. And that I would NEVER hurt you, right?" Niall asks. "Right. And i I love you." You say kissing him on the cheek. "I love you too." 

                                                The End

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Directioners!!! I hoped you liked it. I like it a lot. If you want your own imagine just message me what boy, what kind, and the setting. I LOVES YOU!!