Imagine #1

I miss Justin. A lot.

But he's on the My World tour, and can't talk to me much.

He has a show in about an hour and i'm sitting at home wishing he would call me.

I haven't talked to him in weeks.

My laptop made a notification noise. I rushed over to the computer to find a facebook message.

From Justin.

It said:

"Hey baby. Thinking of you. I'm gonna dedicate this show to you babe. Love and miss you. Wish me luck.

- Justin"

I wrote back,

"Hey Justin. I miss you too. I'll watch the concert on TV. Good luck babe! Love you.

- Y/N"

I pressed send and logged out.

I went to my room to watch TV, the show would be starting in five minutes.

Next thing I knew, Justin was on stage and all the girls were screaming.

After a few of his songs, Justin started talking.

"Hey everyone! Thanks for coming out to see me tonight! I wanted to dedicate this concert to my girlfriend, Y/N."

My picture flashed on the big screen.

"Love you Y/N." He said.

He started to sing One Less Lonely Girl.

Then i thought i would surprise him. I got in my car and sped to the concert, almost hitting all the cars from speeding. I pulled up to the arena and ran inside. I ran on stage and threw my arms around Justin.

He kissed my lips, and the crowd said "awwwww"

Justin was really sweaty, but still cute.

He took off his shirt and everyone cheered.

He grinned and threw his shirt into the audience.

"I love you babe." He said before kissing you again.