The Key (Jessica)

I woke up cradled in the strong arms of my boyfriend James. I squinted my eyes as the suns rays were shining right in my face. I let out a soft whine which was finished off by James kissing the back of my neck. I sat up and looked at James. 
"Morning sweetheart" he smiled as he rubbed my cheek "Happy anniversary Jessica " 
"happy anniversary" I replied and squeezed his hand. A year ago today James asked me out and through out this whole year we never fought or had any problems. Woo hoo!
"Hey baby ill drive you to your house we need to get ready for our big day" James said half asleep as he stretched out like he did every morning. He was taking me to a really nice restaurant and since we woke up at noon out day was behind. Wearing James's shirt and my yoga pants, he drove me to my house. In the car we held hands the whole time and talked about our greatest memories. 5 minutes later I was at my house. 
"See you at 4:30" I said as I softly planted a kiss on his lips 
"Ooh bring an extra pair of clothes not fancy!" He remarked 
"Will do" I cheered as I walked inside my house. As soon as I go inside, I rushed to get ready. And in no time at all James was at my door in his tuxedo ready to go. He took me to the nicest place in town. And it was French because I'm 50% French. Underneath the table, we played footsie for a while when we waited for our food. We ordered Esargo (that's snail btw (my fav french dish)) and A nice red wine to go with it. After the best meal I had in ages, he drove me back to his house to finish off the night. 
"The food was amazing James!" I said in the car
"Well you deserve it Jessica! Amazing food for my amazing girlfriend!" He kissed my hand. 
"So what are the extra clothes for?" I asked softly 
"Oh, well, there is a meteor shower tonight and I was thinking we can sit on top of my car and watch it. Well only if you want to!" He explained 
"I'd love to!" I said excited. :D
When we arrived to his house, we went upstairs to change. We are ready at the stage where we change in front of eachother so it didn't matter that we were in the same room. As I slipped out of my dress James looked my way. To my luck he was only wearing boxers. I saw an erection getting bigger and bigger underneath his boxers. 
"Oh James!" I sighed and rolled my eyes 
"Oh Jessica!" He said mocking me. I have him a playful hit while I slid into my jeans and t-shirt. Once we were dressed, he lead me outside 
"Ok we have to look next to the Big Dipper" he said pointing at the sky. 
He sat on the hood of his car. I say I between his 2 legs that were spread apart. Once we found it we talked abit 
"Wow James. It's amazing!" I cheered. 
"So are you" he mumbled against my head which he was kissing 
I looked up at the sky then down. I never wanted this moment to end. James's arms were grabbing my lower stomach tightly as he moved his lips to my neck. 
"Ooh Jess I have something for you!" He said happily and slid off the car 
"The last year of my life has been the best. No doubt. It wasn't the record deals or tv parts that made it amazing it was you. And I know next year will be the same. I know we are too young to marry, but this seems like how 22 year old could do it" he said lovingly 
I looked at him with passion
"Jessica Not yet Maslow, will you please please move in with me?" He asked in the most caring voice. He pulled out a box with a necklace with his house key on it. 
"Yes YES YES!!!" I screamed as I jumped up and hugged him.