Chocolate Stains

A/N I know Carlos and Logan don't share a bus but in this story they do.

It was annoying staying on the tour bus with the guys. All they did was scream and shake the bus. James was different. He was calmer than the other guys. Since we were on a sixteen hour drive, we took a few stops on the way. Finally when the sky started blacking, telling us that night was approaching, Carlos and Logan left for their bus. I wanted to be polite, so I hugged them both before they left to sleep in their bus. James glanced at Kendall, who was obviously half asleep. Kendall and James walked to the back lounge, allowing them to watch a movie before they fell asleep, but that wasn't like James. Knowing what he wanted, I put some ice cream in a bowl and walked off to the back lounge, sitting next to James. I winked at him.
"You don't mind, right?" James asked Kendall, who was almost asleep. Kendall groaned in response, allowing us to be a bit romantic.
"I hope you like Chocolate," I smiled, putting a spoonful in his mouth. He kicked his lips, proving that he loved the chocolate. I put another spoon full in his mouth, purposely getting a little ice cream on his upper lip. He looked into my sky blue eyes.
"Do it," he whispered, pulling my head closer to his. Slowly, I kissed his upper lip, removing the ice cream from his mouth. James then took the bowl away from me. He took it as his job to feed himself. Of course, he messed up and got the Ice cream all over his face. I kissed it all off no problem.
"I want some now!" I complained, moving closer into him. James took a spoon full and inched in closer to my mouth. Allowing him entrance, I laughed then opened my mouth. my laughing caused him to laugh too, losing control, making him drop the ice cream on his pants, right on his friend.
"So (Y/N)," he moaned. I gave him a small smile when we were stopped by Kendall, who we thought was sound asleep.
"Whoa James! Chocolate stains! You need to change your pants now!" Kendall screamed, throwing new pants at James. All three of us burst into laughter.
"I like it as us three, we don't need a baby too!" Kendall joked as James changed his pants.
"We'd be safe anyway!" James replied, pulling up his fly. We spent the rest of the ride taking about new music and watching a childhood classic "The Jungle Book". Making this night one to remember.