Letting it break

"__, I need to talk to you." Yamato said as he walk towards me.

"Sure. What's the matter?" I ask with a worried expression.

"I- I found another women to love."

"Are you serious?" I ask with eager to see if he is joking.

"No. __ I am with Rebecca. I have been talking to her for almost a month now. And like, whenever I talk to her, I feel like she gets me. I feel like someone actually understands" Yamato said with a serious expression.

"What are you trying to say exactly?" I stare into his brown simple eyes. The eyes that had helped me believe in everything he had said.

"I want to break up."

Those words pierce my heart.

The worst five words I never wanted to hear. Yamato always had a soft spot for me, calling me pouty, smiling at me everyday. But it's amazing how you can mean so much to someone yesterday, but tomorrow, you're nothing to them.

"I, do you want me to pack and leave?"

"Yes." He says shamefully looking away.

I stand up with tears in my eyes. I walk forward with heavy emotions circling my body.

I really have no idea what to do. I am in shock. So much shock that the love of my life, the one who always held me close, the one who made me who I am, leave me.

I open our, no, his, bedroom door. I look at all of my gifts and memory from him.

I quickly pack, we have been together for 2 years, and I know that isn't a lot of time, but we even talked about getting married.

I get frustrated when I pack my things. I think about it. I think about her. Who is Rebecca? Who do she think she is taking my man away from me?

I really do love Yamato. The way he holds me in his big arms. Whispering in my ear as I cook.

Why are those things, suddenly......

gone?

As I leave I see Yamato standing in the living room.

"I'm sorry __, I really wanted my future with you, but that was then. Now, I feel like we are completely different people with different expectations." Yamato stares at me sadly.

"But why? Why do you think that she is better? You have only known her for a month, that's the flirting stage. For all I know, she can be a crazy lady!" I yell at him. Firing him with questions.

"I am very sorry." Yamato comes forward to hug me but I push him away.

"No! Do you even still love me? Even just a little?" I ask with dreadful eyes, my hands and teeth clenched.

"Yes, I do love you __, but I feel as if I am better with her."

"That doesn't make sense! How can you love two people?! Cheating on a girl is deeper than people realize. It destroys her outlook on love, her future relation ships and her peace with herself. (That is a quote, not mines. Credit to whoever made it! 😊) If you really loved me, you wouldn't even think about cheating on me." And without letting him finish, I opened the door and walk away to Kuni's.

-DING DING DING-

"__! What's wrong?" Kuni says running towards me.

"Yamato broke up with me." I say with dead eyes.

I see the other guys but I don't care.

"C'mon __! Cheer up. We'll talk to him." Yuta said with a sweet smile.

I don't say anything. All I do is go over to the counter and sit, "Kuni, can I get my usual?"

And with that the guys smirk of knowing what kind of night it will be.

-Night Falls-
"Woah! __! Think you're getting pretty drunk. Why don't you go to sleep?" Yuta says.

"C'mon honey. I'll sleep with you tonight." Winked Saeki.

"Stop that Saeki." Tako said as he slapped Saeki's back.

"Speaking about sleep, I'm getting pretty tried too." Ren said as he put his head down.

"No! I don't need to sleep! I am fine. I will be fine." I argued.

A few minutes have passed and I got really messed up to the point where I talk to myself, "I think you still love me, but we can't escape the fact that I'm not enough for you. I knew this was going to happen, so I'm not blaming you for falling in love with another woman. I'm not angry, either. I should be, but I'm not. I just feel pain. A lot of pain. I thought I could imagine how much this would hurt, I was wrong..." I cry till my heart contents. (Quote by Haruki Murakami 😉)

-Early in the morning-

"If you're going to cheat, you probably shouldn't be in a relationship. Grow ip and treat people like people instead of tools in your selfish ego workshop"

"Yuta! That is very harsh." Kuni said.

"So? Is what Yamato did to __ not harsh then?" Yuta cried.

I quickly dress snd wash up.

I rush downstairs and see Yamato standing there with his girlfriend.

My eyes lock onto his girlfriend.

She is so beautiful, elegant and pure.

Now I can see why Yamato fell in love with her.

-A few days after-
I have gone through depression. It has gotten so far as thinking suicidal thoughts.

Also going as far as taking Kuni's BB gun and slamming my door shut.

I lay on my bed with the gun pointed to me. I hear a thud out of my door. Kuni and the others must've dropped something, because I hear silent murmurs.

I take a deep breath.

"I wrote your name on the bullet. So everyone knows you were the last thing that went through my head." I say as I get ready to pull the trigger with the bullet that I have wrote Yamato's name on. (Btw, anyone who knows where that quote belongs in a movie let me know, I would love to see it! ☺️)

Before I can even pull it, the door breaks open, literally. Wood chips flee everywhere and the splinters are bound to happen. I see Kuni and the others run to up to me and try to pry the gun away.

"Let go! What are you doing to yourself __?!" Cried Tako.

I cry in sadness of such loneliness and how much they care for me.

We wrestle over the gun. Surprisingly nothing has been shot.

The guys won. I let go. Elsa told me to.

I was too weak and tired to deal with anything anymore. There is no point of living if the one I love, is with someone else.

We all hear the store door open, "Kuni! Kuni!"

Foot steps gets closer and there, I see Yamato.

"What are you doing here?" I asked with a stern voice.

To be continue! :)

Thank you very much for reading! Please let me know if I should continue this story. Have a wonderful, fantastic day/night! ❤️