Calling

My phone buzzes.

Yamato.

What does he want?

I pick up the call, "Hello?"

"Where are you?" I hear Yamato ask.

"I'm going to the store why?" I say with sass.

"Oh, well when you're done with whatever, come back with red wine."

"Why don't you get it yourself?" I say and hung up.

I continue skating to the store.

As I enter, I immediately notice the guy from earlier. I try to fast walk over to him but he gets out of the store before i can get to him.

Hm, fine. I guess I'll drop it off later.

-Ding Dong-

I ring Dilera's doorbell.

"__?! Omg you didn't have to bring anything! I tried texting you that, but my brother suddenly called me and I couldn't text you." Dilera said.

"Oh it's fine. But I came to make you breakfast so eat up!" I said cheerfully.

"I wish I had some wine..." Said Dilera sadly.

"Dilera, it's the morning. You really think thats okay?" I ask laughing.

"Sure, I do it once in a while. I don't think it's healthy for me, but eh." She said while shrugging.

"Be sure to take care of your body." I say.

"Yea, but wanna get wine together?" Dilera ask with a smirk.

"Um, okay. Why not?" I answered with determination.

-Choosing a wine-

"Hey, which wine do you want? Do you normally go for the white wine?" I asked Dilera.

"Heck no! White wine is bad for me actually. It gives me this weird rash, might be something in the wine that I'm allergic to." Said Dilera as she picks the Sangria wine.

"Ahaha, sure. Okay." I laughed it off. I think about the red wine Yamato told me to get... Okay fine. I honestly do not know why he asked me, "What? You're getting Merlot?" I asked as I see Dilera picking up another bottle.

"Yes, Merlot goes good with anything- oh, and Syrah! I'm having steak tonight so this will be perfect. An-d  Chardonnay. I will make seafood tomorrow for this wine" explained Dilera happily.

"Dilera, Chardonnay is white wine." I said with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, but you see. This is the only one I'm not allergic to."

-At Dilera's house-

"Alright go ahead a sit down. I will do all of this." Dilera said with a big smile.

"Oh no! It's fine I shall help! After all you have done so much to help me and-" I get cut off by my phone. A message? From an unknown number? Seriously?

I read the text that is sent to me, "All you need to do is stay away from his friends and him, himself. If I see you again within my sight I shall tear you into pieces. Not physically, but emotionally! And you know who I'm talking about."

"Hey who's that?" Dilera asks me.

"Uh, it's a message from my uncle. I have to go now." I say nervously as I pack my things.

"Are you kidding me? We just got home and haven't eaten yet!" Dilera exclaimed sadly.

"I'm really sorry but it's important. Eat well alright? We will do this another time! Bye! Talk to you later!" I shouted grabbing the red wine with me and my skateboard.

-Time passes-

I push Long Island's door forcefully hoping it would break.

The gang looks at me with confusion all over their face.

"Oh puh-leeze! Don't act all innocent now!" I shouted in frustration. And I really don't know why. It's not their fault.

"What are you talking about?" Tako asked getting even more confused.

"Oh like you don't know!" I screamed and pointed to Yamato's girlfriend, "she is a total fake! And she knows it!"

"Muwah? No you got the wrong person honey." She batted her eyes so innocent like, it was annoying!

"Excuseeeeee me?!  You threatened me! You texted me saying how if you see me you will tear me apart. But why exactly? What have I done to you?! Absolutely nothing!" I yelled in rage.

"Prove it then." Yamato cold stare made me mad. He stood up beside his girlfriend protecting her.

I laughed while putting a hand on my hips making my way over to him... slowly, "Well, well, well. Why don't we look at that! Do you recognize that phone number?"

"This is..." Yamato said in shock.

"Yep! And so now you're probably regretting sending me that. *laughs* Well that is okay because I am a very, very forgiving person." I say as I boop her nose with my finger and drop the wine on the counter.

"Okay, even if she did send you that, why should I care? You and I aren't even together anymore. So why do you care that she did that?" Yamato stares at me coldly.

"Okay listen Mr.  I never said that I wanted you to care. I'm just telling you guys that you are with a killer here!" I said with exhaustion.

"Honestly __!! It's not like she will actually do it! Have you lost your mind?! She is absolutely so kind! She wouldn't hurt her worst enemy!" Yamato argued.

"That doesn't even make sense! But you know what?! Who cares! I'm just warning you guys!" I shouted and stomped off loudly to my room.

As I reach my room, I hear a knock within only a minute trapping myself inside.

"__? Can I talk to you?"

I'm sorry I took forever to update! :( But please look forward to the next chapter and please check out my other fanfics! :)