Chapter 11

Mahliyah's POV

Today August was leaving back to LA today and I was devastated.

"Chea chu almost forgot dis"I handed him his sweater I was currently wearing.

"Keep it I got another one."he shooed me.

"Imma miss chu"I hugged him.

"Imma miss chu too"he laughed.

We kissed and we walked in the airport his flight was about to leave and I was holding him up. My bad. They called his plane and we kissed one more time.

"Call me when chu get home"I waved as he walked off.

"Alright I got chu"He nodded his head.

I blew him a kiss and watched as he disappeared into the crowd of busy people. I sighed and walked off going back to my car I backed out the parking spot heading home. Imma miss him.

✴August POV

Damn leaving Mahliyah was kinda hard. I sighed and checked my phone more time before I turned it off. I laid back in the chair getting comfortable for dis plane ride.

*After the plane ride*

Y'all nigga was knocked out fr. Somebody tapped me and I woke up quickly grabbing my stuff. I walked out the plane drowsy as hell I walked in the airport where I'm supposed to be meetin my driver see if a nigga drive y'all ain't gon have no mo August. Cuz imma be dead cuz I swerved or sum shit.

I saw him and we walked to the car I got in and laid my head against the window and closed my eyes its a 2 hour drive back to my place so might as well sleep.

🏡At home🏡

I got home and sat my keys on my counter. I leaned on it and got out my phone facetiming Mahliyah.

 I leaned on it and got out my phone facetiming Mahliyah

🌏💞My world and wifey💞🌏

Mahliyah: wassup.

August: nun I just got home wbu.

Mahliyah: nothing just got off of work I'm about to go again in 2 hours.