Kidnapped Together

MY NAMES MADDIE IM 14 AND I LOVE WRITING STORYS ON HERE FOR FUN. THIS STORY IS A STORY I MADE UP FOR FUN. EVERYONE COMMENT AND VOTE THANKS.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

September 13th 2012 Was The Day I figured Out My Mom Left When I Was 4, 7 months after I was born. My Names Amber Kelly Im 17 From Janesville, Wisconsin. I dont really know a lot about my mother but all I know is she left because her and my dad got into a really bad fight. We've been living in this old southern white house for 5 years.

"Amber get up its time to get dressed for school" My dad said as he shaked me to get up. It was Monday February 16th a school morning. Man I hate school I said to my self. Mondays are my worst days. I got on my gray aeropostal school shirt and tan pants with my pink Jordan 13s that I got for Christmas last year, I walked into the bathroom to brush my hair and put it in a messy bun with a pink headband. "Dad wheres my brush?" I yelled feelig frustrated. "Bae did you check in the closet? " dad yelled as I heard him mute the tv. I checked in the closet and there it was. The morning sun just peaked over the oak trees. It was 6:40 so I slipped on my monster university backpack over my shoulder and headed into the night morning down to my bus stop.

When I was walking down to my bus stop a black Chevy was parked at the corner of my street his lights was off but he was in his car. I speed ran to the stop sign where was bus was and my friends Sarah and Cali was already down there they also went to my school. I asked "Do you all know who that is?" . "No girl he's been sitting there ever since we got down he, he keeps looking over here he's like a stalker haha" Sarah said with her glossy lips. I looked over at the strange car and thought maybe that was a new kid who was at our bus stop. We saw the red and orange lights to a distance of the bus and we watched to see if anyone got out of the car, but no one did when the bus speed to a stop we walked onto the bus I sat at seat 19 and looked out the foggy window at the car, it pulled off slowly. "Wow that's creepy" I tolf Cali and Sarah who sat in the seat infront of me. The bus came to a jerking stop that made the kids on the bus jerk alittle.

When we arrived at school I thought this was going to be a slow day. Everyone was talking about the skating party at skateworld tonight at 9. I felt someone hug me from behind and it was my bestie Kaylee Faith.  "Hey Kaylee" I said as I hugged her. "Hey Amber" She said hugging me back and feeling my messy bun. When we got to our lockers I put away my hoodie and backpack and headed up the gray and blue stairs to 1st period with Mr.Cattleburg the science and math teacher.  When I finally made it through the shaded gray door frame to 1st period Mr.Cattleburg said "Amber Kelly why are you late". As he searched for my name on his attendance clipboard to mark me here. " Im not late Mr.Cattleburg my bus just got here late" I said as I made my way to my desk.

** PART 2 coming soon 😻 Please comment what you think and if I should make a part 2