Ever had sex on a stage?

The reception was getting boring, like they often had a tendency of becoming. It was worse because I was bored at my own wedding reception, and that was something that was likely unallowed. People looked forward to this day from such young ages, and here I was- and my husband- bored and willing everyone to leave the room already, so we could be properly alone for the first time in a few days.

"Just another few minutes before everyone leaves, and then we can get out of here,” Tony says against my ear, to keep the both of us sane for the next twenty minutes or so.

The guests were taking too long to leave, and I was getting tired of saying goodbye to all the family and friends. It was annoying saying the same words over again, and ducking to kid's heights as they spoke about the cakes in excited voices. It was all going on too long. I knew that if we weren't leaving soon for the honey moon, then there'd definitely be no newly married sex, and definitely be newly married sleeping and snoring.

It wasn't a couple of minutes, though, it was a forty five.

We had to help Oli get a very drunk Mike into his car, which took a little over half an hour. It wasn't bad, in my eyes that Mike had gotten drunk at our wedding simply because I was so used to him getting drunk at family parties that it would be weird if he hadn't gotten drunk here. I think Oli was more concerned than Tony or I, and I wondered if there was something going on between the two, but felt rude to ask.

The next fifteen minutes was spent trying to get my parents out, who were stalling, then eventually us just kicking them out. Tony and I weren't leaving for the honeymoon yet, our fight was a five am, and it was only just midnight. We'd leave at two, maybe.

"That went on longer than I thought it would," I mumbled as we came back inside from seeing my parents off. I turned and looked at Tony, whose face was tired yet had the same just-wed glow on.

I hopped onto the stage, sitting on it and leaning back on my palms, my legs spread to accommodate him naturally, and smirked at him as he joined me and straddled across my lap, pinning me down with his comfortable weight. “Ever had sex on a stage?” I asked him, a slow smirk spreading over my face at the question, and how red his face glowed under the heavy stage lighting.

"I could," he replies smartly, smirking gently at me. The stage lights were still on and nothing else was in the place now except for the two of us, the workers having left for the night after starting to put everything away. This was the perfect opportunity for us.

I dropped my hands from his neck and pressed them down his shoulder blades, feeling where they curved out even through the material of his blazer and his shirt. I pressed my hands down, moving them over the shape of where his hips should be but were hidden by the jacket.

"Do you want to?" I asked him, gently pushing my hands underneath his jacket so that I could shuck it from the slope of his shoulders which I did with this practiced ease. The material crumpled to the ground, off the stage and onto the darkened ground. I looked up at him and met his dark brown eyes, and moved my hands up to his face, pressing my thumb against his full bottom lip.

He bit onto my finger, white teeth against tan skin. “Are you stupid?” he says, punctuating the words with a grind of his hips and a wide grin.

I brushed his hair back away from his face, “you’re a dick bag.” I then leant up and kissed him. It wasn't really a sex kiss, just lazy tongues and light touching, but it soon changed and turned into what we'd been wanting since the ceremony was over and done.

It wasn't too long after confirming that he was totally up for doing this that I had Tony pressed down, lying flat on the stage under the hot lights. His jacket is already on the floor and we are both eager to get naked as quickly as we possibly can. With nimble fingers and rushed movements, the ties are untied, shirts unbuttoned, belts undone, shoes kicked away, pants off and strewn across the stage except for the shirts (which they would use as a makeshift pillow). This was just what Tony had been waiting for, even if he didn't really expect it to be up here where they had seen many bands play and were now using it for sex.