ch.16) im back

hello minna im trying something new. Writing from a computer! ok so anyways i will have a new update every day around 6pm or early but if later its gonna be short so ANTYWAY OWDS.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NATSU POV)

Its been 3 weeks since the babbies got home and i have to go to work in 2 weeks. Im not looking forword to it since i wanna be home wit the kids.

Lucy said i need to get to work soon since i am having all this time off. Me and luce were sitting on the sofa while the kids were sleeping peacfully  upstairs.

when lucy was heading to water the plants we heard a knock. "its probly levy again." i nodded and watched the window. i looked out and STING was there.

I didnt want lucy to see him so as if on que nashi started crying.  "Babe can you go check on her?" she nodded ad headed up stairs. I opened the door to see him. "What sting?" I asked coldly. "Hello natsu my day was fine thanks for asking."

"Cut the crap man im not cussing infront of my kids!" "Oh so the rumor was true the babbies were born. May i talk to lucy?" "No you may no-" i was cut off by lucy.

"Im right her what do you need sting?" She said in a stern voice. "I wanted to see how you were doing." "Natsu can you go upstairs for a sec?" I nodded and went to watch the babbies.

Lucy Pov)

"Ok sting cut the stuipd talk what do you want?" "Ok so im engaged to a girl named Yukino ok and i wanted to invite you to the wedding. And she is 3weeks pregnant so will you help me with this its alot to handle since its just me and her?" I processed everthing then exploded.

"OMG i need to meet her congrats! Oh and btw im still mad about 'it'." I glared at him.

"Look sis i had no choice it wasnt my fault. It was dad i never wanted that to happen.
Im just happy you got away in time. Its not like i planned our parents death!" I then remember the flah back

~flashback start~

A little 10 year old lucy was running around the yard. When she heard a scream from inside. She ran inside to find her 13 year old brother with a gun in his hand aiming at the dead body on the floor.

"Mommy!" Lucy cried. "Sis move away dad is coming and he will make me shoot you to now Run! Run as fast as you can and i will find you if i can ok i love you but i have to kill everyone."

He said while hugging her. She ran and ran but when she heard another gun shot she froze.

Someone shot her. She woke in a hospital with her brother next to her. "Sting!" She sobbed. "Shh its ok lucy im here." "Is dad alive?"

"No he killed himself right after he shot you." "I was shot in the arm and leg but loke and aries treated me and took us to the hospital."

I dont have any family left she thought. Then the bext thing she knew is she blacked out.

~flashback ended~

"Lucy that was years ago can we just drop it?!?" He asked annoyed. "Whatever but when is this wedding?" "Im handing out the invitations tomorrow so expect me and maybe Yukino."

"And she really wants to see the kids if the rumor was true can she?" "Of course bye sting be safe." I hug him and wave him off. After i closed the door i walk upstairs to see Natsu  sitting in the rocking chair holding both nashi and nash.

I smile and take a small pic. I smiled at the work and entered the room. "How are they?" "Oh hey luce, theyre fine just tired and i think nashi is hungry cause she was sucking on my finger." He said blushing at the last sentence.

"Hey what was that all about downstairs?" He asked. After i explained everything i feed nashi and continued talking.

"Ok and sting and Yukino are coming tomorrow to see the babbies." "Oh ok as long as sting diesnt touch my kids im fine with that."

"Natsu." I gave him a glare. "Just kidding he's welcomed anytime. He's the best!" He said scared. I laughed and it was time to lay down so me and natsu put the babies down and went to the room.

"Good night my fianće dragon." "And good night to my fianće queen." We laid down and he put his hands over my wait and i laid in his chest. We both fell fell asleep in each others arm peacefully and sleepily.

O o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o O
Hola minna im back hehe get the pun. No? ok im the only one. Anyways tell me wut u thouht and i will update laters.

Vote❤️
Comment❤️
Follow❤️

Vote❤️Comment❤️Follow❤️

I love this pic!!