Last Day Of School

One more hour till school is over and I'm already ready to leave off this campus and travel! My friends and I have been thinking of a road trip for the whole summer. I thought it would be fun, although some of us are broke as hell, but you don't need money to have fun all the time. In college, I had many jobs, but I quit them all 2 weeks later because they bored me, so now I'm a cashier at FloBlack, a convenient store. I don't like convenient stores, but I get about 9 dollars an hour and  free food. Maybe I should have sucked my boss dick for a promotion, but that would have been weird. I quit yesterday though, since school is over today.

Welps... School is over now and I'm walking out of this place! School has been alot, from my teacher giving me nonstop homework and exams to being ready to hit the road with 3 of my friends. I guess I should describe them for you. India, Jasmine, and Ashley. 

India: 19, 5'4, hazel eyes,light skinned, long black hair, pretty smile,very funny, kinda mean, stuck up but very nice when you get to know her, sporty, and has a few tattoos.

Jasmine: 19, 5'3 dark brown eyes, mixed with indian and black, long curly black hair with brown highlights at the tip of her hair, weird, laughable, goofy,chill, and shy.

Ashley: 19, 5'3,light skinned, short red hair p.s. she dyes her hair like every week,Filipino and black, crazy,very rich, loud, happy, free spirited, a feminist, and creative.

I didn't tell you about me, but my name is Daria. I'm Ghanaian and black, brown skinned,my dark hair is bra length, I love Kendrick Lamar, 19, 5'4, bipolar, strange, out going, and savaged like. 

Now that I've told you about them, I should get to the story.....

3:30 p.m and I'm putting my bags in Ashley convertible. "Well damn Daria... how many bags did you bring!" said India sitting on the passenger side of the car. "Only 3 big bags," I said putting the bags in the trunk and closing it as I jumped in the back seat. Ashley takes off her sunglasses as she starts up the car, "So are you girls ready for the summer road trip like me?" "YOU KNOW IT!" exclaimed Jasmine. "Well Florida here we go!" screamed Ashley as she starts driving. We all screamed and India threw all her papers in the air. I guess she was really ready for school to be over.  We only have about 2 to 5 more hours till Florida. Summer break here we come!