chapter 1

I tiptoed out of the house and opened the garage to find my brothers and my Dad's car. A jet black Chevrolet corvette stingray and a dark blue Vauxhall corsa vxr. I shook my head and closed the garage door. I opened the gate to our backyard and walked down to the fence and jumped over it. I walked down the road to my safer garage. I took my keys out of my jacket and pressed the button to open the garage door to find my beautiful lime green Toyota GT86 rocket bunny v2. I stroked the bonnet of the car as I walked to the drivers door. I got in and slipped the keys in ignition. I turned the engine on and smiled to sound of beautiful purring. I slammed my foot against the accelerator and I sped off. I smiled when I saw the smoke come from the tires. I drove to the the cliffs cause that's were all the other racers were. As I pulled up everyone started to cheer and I got out and everyone started to crowd Round me. My girlfriend Mayley came to me and kissed me on the lips and said " hope you win babe." I said " I will don't worry." Roy came up to me and pushed me against my car and said " thing your so much better than me then race me." So I nodded at him and then I said " who ever wins gets $1,000,000" and then I got into my car. I rolled to the starting line and revved my Toyota and he revved his race yellow Honda civic. My girlfriend stood in between our cars. 3...2...1...GO and we were of. As we came to the first corner and I drifted in front of Roy. I nossed it and flew away from him. When we came to the second corner I heard the nos of Roy's car. I immediately pressed the nos and flew to the next corner. I drifted around the corner and flew past the finish. As Roy rolled through the finish he got out his car and gave me $500,000 in front of me and I said " where's the rest." And he said " I need to work a bit more to get the rest and when I get the rest I'll come to give it to you." " ok." I got into my car and Mayley got in the passenger seat and I drove her home. When we got to her house I kissed her and said good night. I drove to my garage and opened it with the key I drove in and parked the the Toyota. I ran down the road and jumped over the fence into my backyard. I went into the garage and to my surprise my brothers car is gone and all that's left is a Chevrolet corvette stingray. I went into the house and went to bed.

The next day I walked to my garage and got in my car. I turned it on and drove to school. When I got to school everyone was looking at me and smiling then I turned and saw Mayley talking to her friends. I walked to her and kissed her. She rubbed her hand down towards my stomach. RING RING RING, the bell rang and me and Mayley walked to the maths room and we sat next to each other. "Does anyone know what circumference is!" Said Mr Grant. Someone at the back said " who cares Mr rant!" And then he was sent out of class. RING RING RING. The bell went.

I got home and my Dad was staring at me in a way I can't even imagine.
"Aaron I need to talk to you, your getting older now and I thought you might want to move out." And when those word came out out his mouth I said yes.

The next morning I had my bags packed to go and my Dad found a house for me with a garage. My dad gave me money for a bus but I had my car. I walked to the garage and opened it. I shoved the bags in my boot and drove to the house. When I got there it looked amazing. I put the car in the garage. I went in and saw loads of furniture and kitchen stuff my Dad put in. I went up stairs to look at the bedrooms. There were two bedrooms one for me and Mayley ( if she wants to move in) and one for our children.

I got up and cooked breakfast. After I called Mayley and asked if she wanted to move in with me in my new house. "Mayley do you want to move in my new house." "Yeah sure babe." "Ok I'll come and pick you up in 2 hours." "Ok." 2 hours later she is standing out side her parents house. She waves good bye and gets in. I drive back to the house. "Do you want to sleep with me or go in the spare." "I want to sleep with you." She put down her bags and unpacked while I make lunch. After lunch Mayley called my up stairs to put wall paper up once we were finished we went to bed.