Third Save; Being Kidnapped is always fun! Enter; Lily Ketchum!

》New Game
》Continue (x)
》Options

Name; Nathan Sirdashney
Age; 16
Location; Twinleaf Town; Ketchum Residence.

"How do you know my name?"
I asked her once more. She just looked at me like I was crazy. "Nathaniel, I know...your Mother...we were friends..." She said and I looked like my eyes were about to pop out of my head. Dawn Ketchum, knew my mother?! She never told me this! I looked at her with a stern face and sigh. "Nathaniel, I'm sorry, I should've told you." She said sympathetically. "It's alright, now, what do you mean, you were friends?" I asked and she just sighed. "I'll tell you soon." I nodded my head and start to walk toward the door. "If you don't mind, I have to go find your daughter." I smile and walk out the door, leaving Dawn with a smiling face.

I was walking along Route 219 again, heading toward Sandgem Town, then I would head to Jubilife City from there. I was going to be up all night and all day looking for Mrs. Ketchum's daughter. I sighed and stuffed my hands in my pocket as I heard a low cry from beside me. I look over and see something very....unusual. I seen two people in strange looking suits with very weird looking hair cuts, and their hair was blue. I seen someone near them, it was a girl, but I'm not sure who it is. The two people seen me and ran away. I shrugged it off, until I turned and seen someone behind me, he was about 6'0. He smirked at me and that's the last thing I seen.

I woke up tied in a chair. I look around, seeing nothing but black walls around me. I struggle to get out of the ropes that tied my hands together. I look up and see the man who kidnapped me. "Heh, your finally awake, Nathan." He smirked as I got a worried look on my face. "Who are you?! How do you know my name?! What do you want with me?!" I asked as he walked back and forth. "I'm a crazy fan of you, boy. I just want you to join my team." He tells me. "Team Galactic, a strong team in Sinnoh. With your strength, we could win anything." He put his finger underneath my chin, lifting it up. "Will you join us?" He asks. I look at him like he's crazy. "No, I won't join. Maybe instead of tying me up and asking me, you could've asked me like a normal person!" I yelled. He laughed a little. "Kid...you make me laugh." I sighed, annoyed. I had no idea what to do, or how to save myself. I'm in a great situation!

--Lily's POV--

I was walking the streets of Sinnoh when I seen a boy get kidnapped by a 6'0 tall man. I was worried; but I didn't call the cops or anything, nope, I followed them. My dad is Ash Ketchum, so I like adventure, and my curiosity always gets the best of me. I followed the man back to the hideout of some team organization. I couldn't enter the base, so I stood outside, looking threw the window. He was asking this kid to join him. What was the kids name again? Nate? Nathan? Nathan! It was Nathan! I recognize this name, but I can't put my finger on it.

Anyway, I watched carefully. The man looked like he wanted to hurt Nathan, but I wasn't going to allow him too, I won't allow him to hurt him, he's cute; I can't allow it. I finally opened the window and jump in, as the man is about to make contact. I yell. "Hey! Don't you dare lay a finger on this man!" He looked at me and laughed mischievously. "Who's going to stop me?! You?!" He smirked at me, and I nodded. "Yes, you don't know who your messing with!" I screamed. Nathan looked over at me, and he was smiling a little. I blushed a little, then I looked back at the man. I released one of my Pokémon. "Sylveon, go!" I yelled and the Fairy Pokémon came out, prepared for battle.

The man pulled out one of his Pokéballs, and released one of his Pokémon. It was a dragon type, so I had this one in the bag, knowing the weaknesses. I smirk and look at him. "I'll start it off." I say. He looks at me. "Fine, but whoever wins, keeps the boy." He tells me and I gulp. I was never that good at battles! Nathan, please I have faith in me. Nathan looked at us. "Seriously?!" He asks. We both ignored him. "Sylveon, Moon blast!" I shout. Sylveon did as told, but he barely avoided the attack. "Salamance, dragon pulse." He shouts and it does as told. Sylveon got hit; but it wasn't very effective. Sylveon got back up, and looked at me. "Sylveon, Dazzling Gleam!" I shout and she does as commanded. The attacked hit, and it was a critical hit. "Yes!" I smile as I looked to Sylveon. I look around and see the man was gone; right along with...the cute boy....

Would you like to save the game?
》Yes (x)
》No
Saving....
Lily saved the game!

Would you like to save the game?
Yes (×)
No
Saving....
Nathan saved the game!

Ahhhh finally a new chapter finished! Sorry if it's bad! ;-; but I finally got to introduce the female! Well...
Enjoy~

Lily belongs to @animeloversamantha
Nathan belongs to me; aka @theoriginalshipper
Mysterious Man belongs to me as well.
Dawn belongs to Nintendo.
-
Have fun reading~