the skater girl

Ben's pov.
I was waking up to a loud noise in the kitchen of Jeff and masky fighting over the remote then slendy comes down stairs and start's screaming at them "why are you guy's fighting over a stupid remote. "Were fighting over it because I had the remote first then masky came down stairs and took it out of my hand.i came out of my bed and went down stairs and saw that slendy was yelling at masky and Jeff. I couldn't help but laugh while seeing them getting yelled at.so I went back up stairs and got dressed I put on black skinny jeans and a Batman shirt with a Grey Bennie and red van's. And I walked down stairs and grabbed something to eat and grabbed my head phones and skateboard and went out the door listening to the black by asking Alexandra.when I got to the skate park I saw ej(eyeless jack) and he ran up to me giving me a bro hug me and ej were skateboarding until I looked at phone it was 11:30 at night and I had to leave i was running and didn't see where I was going and I bumped into someone.and I saw the person I hit on the ground"oh god I'm so sorry I didn't see you."no it's ok really it isn't your fault you didn't see me.she got up and ran up to her boyfriend zayn.and her boyfriend said"Finaly your here y/n lets go to my house.