the wedding

(Y/n) pov
I was sitting in the bedroom watching cabin in the woods and then ben came in and was acting kinda weird and so I asked him what's wrong and he just said nothing so then I went to go to the park and was talking to my best friend mia and we were talking about black veil brides and pierce the veil and then I asked if she wanted to go swimming and she said yes so we got our bathing suits and we went to the lake. When we got there we swam for a while then she went home when I got home I saw ben on the computer he was talking to Jeff (Jeff the killer) so I went in our bedroom to watch black butler and then ben came in and he said we needed to talk so I said ok so he brought me in the living room and he sat me down on the couch and he got on one nee and he grabbed a velvet box and opened it it revealed a black diamond ring and he said " (y/n) will you marry me and I blushed really hard and I was so happy I was crying and I screamed "YES ben I will I love you so much.
(Wedding day) Ben's pov

I was getting ready and I had a black tux on with a red tie on and sneakers on and the music was playing ( by the way the music is Tokyo ghoul opening piano version) so I was standing and waiting for my bride to walk down the aisle I saw (y/n) walking through the aisle and she is here and the priest said you are now husband and wife you can now kiss the bride we kissed and when we did I felt we will always be together no matter what happens.
The end