●Chapter 4●[Edited]

Kash Pov
After Logan left me , I ordered me a drink and went to go sit down. At one of the tables in the back.

As I sat and waited for my drink to come

As I sat and waited for my drink to come. I pulled out my phone and opened up snapchat. I started taking pictures and making video. While I was in the middle of my 3rd video. A familiar voice interrupted me. I looked up to see the boy that helped me at store.

" Your name is Kash , right? " "Yeah but I never got your's" " It's Roman""Interesting name" "I could say the same"We continued to talk for the rest of the night

"Yeah but I never got your's"
" It's Roman"
"Interesting name"
"I could say the same"
We continued to talk for the rest of the night. Until it was time for me to go home. He offered to walk me to my car and I accepted. Once we were at my car , I leaned against the hood. In all honesty, I wasn't ready to go home. I guess he could tell cause he asked was I hungry and did I want to get something to eat with him. I told him sure and that I'd follow behind him. I waited to get in my car because I wanted to see what kind of car he drives. To my surprise he parked right next to me. He's car was the first car I ever wanted but since they use a lot of gas my dad said no.

We pulled out of the parking lot

We pulled out of the parking lot. On to the almost empty street. While I was driving I couldn't help but to think about what happened at school. I still can't believe he's back. I wonder what made him want to come back. If I were him I would have stayed right where i was at. Especially after Pharaoh threatened him, I would had been scared for Leo. But since I don't give a flying fuck about him or feeling's anymore, it doesn't matter. Then i started thinking about Roman , he's very laid back and easy to talk too. When we were talking at the party , it felt like I've know him for years. I even told him just a little bit about what happened between me and Leo. After five more minutes of driving we pulled up to a place I never seen before. It looked like a diner . We parked next to each other again. He got out his car before me and came to my car and opened the door. I stepped out and smiled at him. We walked side by side to the doors and went inside.