Chapter 1

*beep beep beep beep*

My head is killing me.

I wake to an unknown room with unfamiliar faces - like two teen boys and a teen girl.

One pacing the room and the other two sitting down rubbing their temples.

As soon as they saw my eyelids slowly opening, they ran to my bedside.

"Poppy! How are you feeling? Words can't describe how much I've been worried about you. I love you so much Poppy." One of the boys said.

Where the hell am I?!

Someone started walking in the room. Apparently her name is Dr. Sommerfield.

"Good morning Poppy," She greeted.

"Where the hell am I?!" I yelled, regardless of my pounding head.

"Poppy, you're in hospital and you were in a terrible accident with your parents and twin brother. I'm so sorry Poppy, you're parents have passed away."

What? No! This can't be the right person.

Tears were flooding down my face and I felt a head on top of my head, cuddling me and calming me.

I didn't know who it was.

But I have another priority,

Who the hell am I?

•~•~•

Hey readers!

This is the start of something new! I just had a random idea of a book and I thought, why not go through with it???

So, if you like this please give it a vote!

Oh BTW I will be posting longer chapters! This chapter was so short so sorry about that.

So what do you think about Poppy? Leave your answer in the comments.

Many thanks,
Juanita