A Walk At The Beach

It was your 1-year’s anniversary. Therefore, Niall decided to take you on a trip along the beautiful Island Hawai.

You and Niall are walking towards the beautiful, beautiful beach.

“Come here” he say while he puts his arm around your hips and kisses the corner of your lip gently. You feel like a princess and yo feel very appreciated.

“I love you dear” you tell him as you slide your arm along his back.

He’s very sentimental on his back, you know that, that’s why you do it. You can feel his perfectly soft skin and his wonderful muscles.

“Does it still hurt?”  you ask while you’re pointing at the scratches on his bag.

“Don’t worry baby, you were  just a little wild last night”  he answer you with a winked smile.

“Niall!!”  you scream politely.

 You try to slap him, but he grabs you hand.

“Do you want to try to do that again you little wild cat, huh?”  he says putting his arm on your bum and pulling you closer  “Or should I take you back in the hotel room, throw you hard in bed and close the door?”  he threating you.

 You can’t help but blush.

“Princess, you don’t have to be embarrassed with me, I mean, just look at my back, hahahahahah”  his laugh is the cutest thing ever and you can't help but push him gently and walk ahead him. 

He’s running after you and as you are rushing away from him you slip and fall on the soft sand.

“You stay right there young lady”  he advice you.

You  are laying on your back unsure what to do. He slowly moves his body over yours and places small kisses all over your body. First on your forehead, then your cute little nose, when he reaches your mouth he takes more time. He moves his tongue on your bottom lip and he gently touches. He gives you are lip bite as your foreheads are pressing against one another. “I’m so in love with you my little sunshine, did you know that?” you answer with a tug and a kiss beside his ears, you know he can’t resist your lips pressing against his beautiful skin. You move back to his mouth as you breath against his lips.  “I’m in love with you too, did you knwo that?” he pulls you on the sand and starts placing kisses on your stomach, he moves further down and places an intimate kiss right under your belly. You find you way up and you are now in between his legs, wrapping your legs around his hips as he is placing his hands on your waist. You are just sitting there, giving  light kisses. It is much softer than ever, and you have to admit, it feels wonderful. You can feel how his lips are formed and just the taste of them combining with your fire for him gives you a happy heart..
Your legs are still locked around him as he carries you while holding your thighs.

“How about we get back to the hotel room as you said?”  you ask him with blushing cheeks

 You are placing your head on his chest as he’s barring you back to the room for round number two.

“I love you so much princess, you have no idea”  he whisper in your ears   “Don’t ever leave me”

“ I won’t’ “  you promise him “I could never do that. You’re my everything, my hero, my love, my best friend, just everything you possibly can think about” you tell him while looking into his eyes, and he just simple answer with a beautiful tear that leads to his mouth, you move you fully lips on his mouth and the tear taste a bit of salt. Afterwards he gives you a gently, little, soft kiss before moving his tongue into your mouth*

 All the way back to the hotel room your lips and tongue are moving along.