Prologue : Agent Abby Waters.

• Dedicated to you, yes you. ;)

The Moustache Girl

Play the theme song to the side, you'll get a better view at the intro. ;)

Hi, I'm Abby Waters, 17 going on 18. My birthday is on 11th February, and I study at McKinley High. If I tell you the location of this school, I would have to kill you.

And we wouldn't want that, right?

So, I sincerely apologise, but that is confidential information. Don't try and search it up in Google, because I know you will. Curious, aren't we?

And so, sorry to disappoint you, you won't find any valid results.

I'm under cover secret agent, and that is all I can tell you. I'm currently spying on Ciara Davis, the vicious cheerleader, and hence, the high school admission.

I have my faithful and loyal companion, Lindsay Millers, who is also on this mission with me. She's highly capable of castrating you, so don't even try to annoy her. I mean it.

Apart from this tiring task of spying, we're also on search for hot guys, always. We're still teenagers, you know. Don't blame us.

Well, that's me.

Ciao, and I hope to never see you again.

~

Don't I wish all of that was true. 

Okay, everything is true except the part about me being a secret agent. 

And that part about Lindsay castrating you. She can't hurt a fly for god's sake. 

And the rest? That's pretty much true. 

I'm Abby Waters, 17. I'm born on 11th February, and yes, I study at McKinley High. Ciara Davis is the typical clichéd arrogant, skimpy, cheerleader head, who holds an unnecessary grudge against me.

Or as a matter of fact, every other girl. 

For no apparent reason.

Lindsay Millers is my best friend and I can always depend upon her.

And, I certainly won't be lying when I say we're always on the look out for cute guys. 

Tee-hee.

Apart from that, you could call me a wallflower. But hey, I'm happy. No biggie.

Well, that's about it.

That's me, and I hope to see you very soon.

Until then, why don't you read story about how I became 'The Moustache Girl', hm?

Go on, trust me. Somethings can be way  more interesting that being a spy.