Ep2 - Wait, What?

A/N: Kim Taehyung will not be in BTS in my story. He will be later on, just not now! Mianhae! 

-----

Unknown's POV

Everything was dark. It felt like a ton of weights were pushed onto my chest. I tried to catch my breath that slowly faded away from me. It was like there was a clog in my throat. 

 My body shivered as the coldness continued to consume my body. It only felt like a small sting, but the longer I stayed this substance soon started biting me. I swear I could feel that eyes were on me as my body shifted and turned. Soon my body was lifted up and out of this cool, harsh caresses. It felt like some type of fluid. My body began slipping and everything went blurred. 

I could feel the touch of cold and rough hands that slipped around my frame. The slight bouncing that I felt as they brought me to a tree and set me down. However, my body was weak. I could barely move. 

"She's still alive, Ma'am" A husky voice spoke. It was the voice of a man. 

"She is special. She'll become one of us." A much rather girly yet imitating voice projected as the voice got closer to me. 

I was scared. What was she going to do to me? However, my body still couldn't move. Suddenly my head was tilted to the side. I could feel cold air passing my neck before two small-like knives pierced into my skin. I wanted to so badly scream, but nothing would leave my Carven. It felt as if my soul was leaving my body. No.. life was leaving my body. I no longer felt cold, and it wasn't warmth either. 

My eyes shoot open only to look into another pair of eyes with red iris and black for the sclera. 

That was all I could remember

Your POV

I laughed as I ran away from the boys. We're playing a game of tag, but with a little twist. Everyone is it but you! First one to catch you gets a peck on the cheek. Weird, right? These boys are weird, but they're all I have after rescuing me. I'll spare you the details. Haha. 

"Whoops-" I grunted and barely dodged my best friend, Jimin, as he tried a sneak attack on me.

Jimin has been my friend ever since the accident. He was the one who saved me from drowning. I was the one he saved him from almost drowning in the tub... Other than anyone, I'm the closest to him. We have a lot in common besides the fact that he's practically a sex toy to get money. Um.. You didn't hear it from me.  

 "Oh! Playing dirty huh?" I shouted and made a turn, trying to zigzag my trail so he would lose me. Sadly, to my disappointment, I ran into a hard chest.