HIDE AND SEEK

After everythang that whent on yesterday I felt like someone was watching me i was geting kinda scared by the facted i couldn't figure it out

I thought a walk in the WOODS would make it better but it made it worse because i knew someone was following me . i could hear the foot steps that they were leaveing behind . so i started to run but they were still comeing after me .

I felt the person tackle me. We feel to the ground with him on top of me . ",hehe little shit YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD RUN from the famous JEFF THE KILLER you thought wrong," ( physco laughter could be heard) i screamed with so much fear in my voice. He laughed harder.

",why are you doing this to me ,"i said ",because its fun know GO TO SLEEP,"he said. i screamed harder why'll struggling i felt something perice through me and something lickwid go down my back.

I slamed my body out form under him standing up i looked at him forgeting the ANGINE pain that kept shouting though me. When i saw his face i screamed he had no eyelids a cut smile and snow white skin and burnt black hair .

I saw a smick plasterd on his face he came running toward me witch cosed me to jump to the side that seemed to make him angry he brought out his knife stabing me in my stomach witch i screamed to i put my hand on the wont that was now on my stomach.

He laughed at me makeing me cower in fear he kicked and punched me and stabed me i thought i was going to die but he siad after grabing my hair and pulling it he brought his face closer to mine and said hey your cute i will take my tume with you. Before i blacked out.