0.7

-

After being enveloped in the comfort of the trusty tourbus, the band and 2 outsiders gathered in a circle on the floor. Mikey hadn't sputtered a word since his guitar was returned to him. He sat crumbled inside of himself, pouting like a baby.

Enid had carried out most of the conversation, telling her experiences on the subject of crowd surfing. The stories she told weren't all to ridiculous to be untrue, but they were pretty out of the ordinary. Carl confirmed to himself they were true because Mikey and Ron could both agree that they witnessed it.

A certain warmth had touched Ron and Carl's light friendship after what had happened. It proved to Ron that Carl cared, and in some form Ron found some attraction toward Carl. He payed more in depth attention to the way Carl looked and acted. The way he presented himself as a whole was pretty casual, like Ron. What Carl had done to that man was pretty un-casual, so that had to mean something. What if Ron was wrong? After all, Carl is a bouncer. Even though his skills weren't exactly proven acceptable until tonight, he still possessed an instinct to stop any fight that he saw go down.

"Ron, Ron," Enid shook Ron's shoulder and brought his eyes from the ground up to her. Her long mocha hair was taken down from the buns, voluminous and framing her face in a flattering manner.

"Did I or did I not attend a Prince concert with my parents before his passing?" Enid marveled, aware that she grabbed the attention span of the whole room.

"You very much so did." Ron answered calmly.

She earned a dramatic gasp from Jone. Jone didn't gasp from what Enid had actually said, because she didn't care at all. She gasped in hopes to get Ron's wandering attention, and that she did. He glanced at her from across the circle.

She sat next to Carl, who seemed to feel Ron's annoyance and mutually reflect off of it. Ron had each of his band members by his side, all 3 of them providing as the hosts of the stories. Enid was the actual host, Ron and Mikey mostly agreeing when Enid brought them out of their own deep thoughts.

"Hey Ron," Jone teased, tracing her fingers up and down her calf.

He looked up at her unwillingly.

"Can I stay the night?"

Ron wasn't one to say no, but this time he wasn't the one to want to say yes either. He already had Carl who was staying until God-knows-when. Enid and Mikey gave off the vibe that he was already pushing his guest limit.

"Er, no."

Ron became more confident in his answer, and how good it felt saying it.

"No, no you can't." He repeated for his own enjoyment.

"What do you mean?" She asked, trying to laugh at the situation and make light of it as if it were a prank.

"I said no."

She hadn't expected that answer from Ron. As a manipulator she found nobody assertive to her, especially not Ron. He was taking her by surprise.

"I get it. I heard you the first time." She griped, removing her mask of innocence and angrily crouching up from her stance.

Everyone watched her walk into the more private area of the bus. They all rose to stop her.

Ron began taking his anger up a notch.

"What are you-"

"I left my things in here, asshole." She threw her bitter voice at him.

He thought it'd be best to stop. His predictions were right, she had over dramatized her reaction. It amused him to watch her explode into a fit.