Her last days

Endyr learned combat and magic through the school year. She was good at semi close combat (swords and scythes), but horrible at long distance (bow and arrow). She had a knack for the combat magicks, but anything other than that, she was awful at.

Cinder and her became close friends after he beat her at a sparring match, ending her near perfect sparring streak in the class.

------

Endyr looked at the person she was in a fight with. He constantly bullied cinder, and she had enough of it.

That boy was a senior who's name was Urrinth. He was one of the council members kids, and thought he could get away with anything.

He threw the first punch and Hit Endyr in her bad eye. That made her even more furious. She started throwing a fire spell at him, something easily dodged, but that was just a rouse.

Endyr summoned her scythe, and came at Urrinth with it, nailing him with the  secondary blade on it on his side. A crow had gathered around, and Endyr was merciless with her attacks.

She was quickly pulled away from him after she nearly broke his eye of ender, leaving it cracked and him in horrible condition.

She was expelled after that, the principal not caring that she was the adoptive daughter of Raveia. The council and their children matter more to enderian society.

----

It's been a month. She was ordered to not have any contact with anyone by the council. Endyr was stuck in her room, and only one thing kept her company. A small red dragon hatchling she found, and gave the name Renaissance to. She loved that hatchling like it was her own child.

Endyr soon heard a knock at the door, and the door opened to reveal a worker for the council with a letter. The letter was handed to her, then the council member left; however, grabbed the hatchling from Endyr with they were leaving. She quickly tried getting Renaissance back, but the door was slammed in her face and locked.

Endyr opened the letter. It was her true sentence.

"Dear Endyr Serifi,

The council has had thought over what your sentence should be, and we came over the conclusion that by the law of ender, you are a traitor for the attempted killing of Urrinth Levar, and have been sentenced to exile from the end Dimension and that hatchling of your killed."

Endyr collapsed onto the floor sobbing... She once again, is being kicked out of her home, and life... Without a goodbye.