Up & Coming

Lauren and Camila entered the elevator in their high heels and tight dresses.

"Are you ready for this?" Lauren asked.

"Ohh yeah haha," Camila answered.

"It's gonna be fun Camz."

"Which floor?"

"I'm guessing 'PH' for penthouse floor"

"Ooooo party at a penthouse!"

Lauren laughed at her girlfriend's dorkiness but soon bit her lip as she checked her out from behind as she pushed the button. She gave Camila a quick smack on the ass.

Camila turned and gave the taller girl a flirty kiss. "What was that for?"

"Sorry, just couldn't help myself. You look so amazing in that dress," Lauren said while pulling Camila in close, grabbing her ass.

Camila moaned as Lauren trailed kisses down her jawline.

"Babe, you're gonna make me want you right now," Camila whined as Lauren began sucking on her sweet spot.

"Why not now? The penthouse is on the top floor babe. We have forty-nine floors to go. We've got plenty of time."

"Make it quick," Camila ordered softly.

"Will do," Lauren whispered against Camila's collarbone before placing a kiss on the sensitive spot.

Lauren snuck up behind Camila and rapped her arms around her as she kissed the right side of her neck. She then reached her right hand down towards her center to lift up her dress.
She pressed her two fingers over her panties to make sure she was plenty wet before continuing.

She looked up to read that they were on the 18th floor. She then slipped her fingers inside her panties to feel the freshly shaved flesh underneath. She glided her two fingers gently over the drenched lips, earning another moan out of the younger girl from the contact. She then rubbed her fingers over her clit in a circular motion, causing Camila's stance to become a little uneasy.

"Lean into me," Lauren whispered.

Camila relaxed into Lauren's embrace, allowing her to take the next step.
She then inserted her finger in Camila, first seeing how deep she could get in their current position.

"Please Lauren, two," Camila begged.

Lauren nodded and inserted two fingers inside her, retrieving yet another breathy moan out of Camila.
Lauren pushed her fingers in and out of Camila's tight walls.

"You're so tight for me babe," Lauren said in a soft low tone.

"Hurry Lauren. We're on the 34th floo--ohh oh oh fu-uh-uh-ck!" Camila moaned out as Lauren sped up the paste. Lauren thrusted as hard and fast as she could. She knew that's how she liked it.

The only sounds that filled the room were the sloshing sounds of Camila's pussy, her hot moans, and the beeps of the elevator at each floor.

Lauren kept thrusting in and out faster and faster. Her forearm already becoming sore from the constant muscle movement. She could feel how close Camila was from coming. Just a couple more floors.

"Oh oh oh fu-uh-uh-uh-ck I'm gonna cu-uh-mmm!" Camila yelled.

She then felt her walls tighten around her fingers so hard, almost pushing them out.

"LAAUUREENNN!" She screamed as she came all over Lauren's hand.

The elevator stopped abruptly, causing the two girls to jump at the shift of gravity. They looked up to see that they had arrived at the PH floor. The elevator doors opened and the girls quickly readjusted themselves.

"Perfect timing," Lauren said.

"Fuck babe," Camila said, "Your hand."

Lauren looked down at her glossy fingers, covered in Camila's cum.
Camila's jaw dropped to the floor when she watched her girlfriend lick her hand clean.

"Mmmm, tastes so good. You're gonna have to give me some more of that later," Lauren said casually as she walked out of the elevator, leaving her girlfriend in shock.

"Camz, aren't you coming?"

"I think I just did... A second time."