The First Day of Academy

It all started when I decided to go to Police Academy... My name is Jess and I'm 18 years old and I always wanted to be a cop but I am a gay teen and I just didn't think I had what it takes to be a cop. I finally got the courage to go to police academy. So I went to academy and I'm glad I did. I met a really nice guy and on the plus side he was cute. He was 23 years old. He has blue eyes he is about 6'0" and he has blonde hair he is muscular too his name is Jesús... And I have a big crush on him and I told him but he didn't really mind which was the first time a guy didn't mind I liked him. Jesús and I are partners at the academy and he drives the police car when we are told to and I don't mind sitting in the passenger seat... One day we were doing our patrol like always and we got a dispatch to a 10-21 or 10-21F which is a MVA-Motor vehicle accident. 10-21:MVA with injuries, 10-21F: MVA fatal... So Jesús and I radioed dispatch and told them we are in route. So we flipped on the sirens and went to the scene and the cars were totaled and we went to check if anyone was alive there was a little kid about 4 years old who was alive she was badly injured so I managed to get her out. I took her to the cruiser and put her in the back and I calmed her down she kept asking me where's my mom, I want my mommy.... And I told her that we were trying to get her out. I radioed for EMS and Fire department the fire department came with the jaws of life we got the mom out she was really badly injured and the EMS arrived they got the mom in the ambulance and rushed her to the hospital and I kept the girl with me because I didn't want her to see her mom like that. The little girl told me that her dog was with them so I told her I would go and look for her dog. She asked "Can I go with you?" I said yes u can so I was walking around with her and we found the dog but the dog was dead. The little girl was devastated so I told her after Jesús and I clear the scene we would go shopping and buy her stuff and she said okay. So we finish clearing the scene and I got her to sit down in the back and I buckled her in and closed the back door. I got in the passenger side and shut the door and buckled my seatbelt and me and Jesús radioed we were taking a break to take the little girl to her grandparents house. Before that Jesús and I took the girl shopping we bought her some new clothes, some toys, some candy, and she wanted a new dog so we went to the pet store and got her a puppy. Then she said thank you Officers and we said call us Jess and Jesús and she said okay. Now we are taking her to her grandparents house and when we were driving and she started crying so we stopped the car and I got out of the car and got in the back with her and then we kept driving after I buckled up in the back and she laid on my side and started crying I held her and she calmed down a little while after. We arrived at the grandparents house and Jesús and I went up to the door I was carrying the girl her name was Kirsten she was the cutest little girl I have ever seen.