Chapter 2

ask.fm/rubymay6

Here is chaptah tooh!

--------------------------------------------

I know that I'm only 12 and a half but whatever. I have been drinking for almost a year now. What can I say, I'm a fucked up kid! I hung out with the wrong crowd and started drinking and occasionally smoked weed. I know what your thinking, 'WTF WHAT THE FUCK UR TOO YOUNG' and I know. But I still do. My dad knows and he let's me drink but he limits me. He is slowly working me down to having none at all, its his teqnique for getting me out of it. I have gotten drunk before. Don't judge!

"anyway, TRUTH OR DARE!" I shouted. "or fmk" I said. "what's fmk?" Jai said. "fuck, marry, kill, you get given 3 people and you have to fuck one, marry one, and kill one" I stated all 'matter of factly'

"yea let's play!" Beau shouted in his deep screamo voice. "okay Beau, you first then, Ariana Grande" I begun. "*coughs* whore" Jai said, making us all burst out laughing as he said that. "Mila Kunis and Jai" I said while choking on my laughter. "well that's just plain easy. I'd fuck Mila Kunis, marry Jai and Kill Ariana. I never liked her from the start" Beau said with such ease.

"okay Ruby, it's your turn!" Luke said.

"ooh ooh let me do it! Me, Luke and Beau". Jai said while laughing.

"now that's just awkward... Cause.... Okay well you can't tell Gina but my dad is going to propose so that will make you guys my brothers so having one with all 3 of you is just plain awkward... So I can't really do one, gimme a different one!" I said. These boys were so easy to talk to! Luke hasn't said much though. Honestly, he was the one I was most excited about being related to!

--------------------------------------

Is this a shit story? If it is, tell me because I kinda think it is....

ask.fm/rubymay6

Guys I really need a co-writer!!! please help!!