My Destiny My Blessing And Curse 2

•Chapter Two•

"Sapphire, wake up!! You were crying!! Look at that! The pillow's soaked with you tears now! Seriously... After 7 years, you're still scared of that night? I'm here. So don't worry. I'll protect you with my life."

I flicked his head.

"Don't say that idiot! I don't want you gone too. I don't want you dieing because of me too."

"Awww. You care for me so much, huh? Well, get up. Or we're gonna be late for school again. Oh. And don't forget I will be known as Christian and you?"

"Julie."

"Good. Come on. Let's get moving."

I am Sapphire Athena Victorio Tolomei. Daughter of King Donovan and Queen Annabelle. That is my best friend, Andrew, the only person I trust and the only person I will ever trust. We changed our identities so that it will be safer for me. The people who know are the butler, the housekeeper, the principal, the teachers, the chaffeur, Andrew and ,of course, me.

Outside the house, the butler opened the door of the limousine and we were greeted by the chaffeur.

"Good morning, Andy and princess Sapphire. It's a beautiful day."

I nodded and smiled. One of the things I hate- being called "princess". But he insisted in calling me that, so...

We stopped at the gate of the school. Another day of school, another day of hanging out with strangers.

***

If you have any suggestions or advice, I welcome them.