Who are you?

I wake up to a cold room on a January morning, but I feel warmth despite the lack of heating in my house. I get up and rub the sleep out of my eyes and try to make sense of my current situation because I have discovered what that warmth was coming from, or should I say whom.

I pulled away the covers and there lies a girl, curled into a ball, still asleep. She looked like she had to be shorter than 5 feet tall and her hair was an orange gold color and had to be at least 3 feet long extending past her waist and she was wearing pale pink, frilly pajamas that looked to be one size too big for her. She looked so content sleeping there I was tempted to let her sleep, but I remember I have no idea who she is.

I gently poke her face a few times trying not to startle her awake and when her eyes opened they were dark amber and I couldn't seem to look away. She sat up yawning and stretching looking around, if she was as confused as I was she didn't show it, when she spotted the alarm clock I kept by my bed she looked at me and she spoke.

"It's 9:00 in the morning, why did you get me up so early?" She said yawning once more.

All I could manage was to blink at her. She was acting as if this was completely normal, just another day in her life.

"Excuse me, but who are you and why are you in my bed?"

"It was cold last night and I needed a place to sleep so I came in through your window and climbed into bed. You should really invest in a heater or something and locks for your windows while you're at it, someone strange might break in."

"Yes because you aren't someone strange that broke in." I thought but I decided not to say it.

"Okay ... That answers one of my questions, that still leaves my question of who are you?"

"My name's Taiga, Taiga Aisaka, and since you woke me up so early how about you start making breakfast." she winks, gets up and  leaves the room.

I stood there, baffled by what just happened. A strange girl came into my room last night, slept in my bed, criticized my living space, told me to make her breakfast, and is now wandering around my house. I don't really know what I should do about her but I'm hungry too, so I guess I should start breakfast.

Breakfast for two ...