love at first sight

Chat noir pov:
It was 8 o'clock at night I was in my room when suddenly I herd the door slam open and I herd my fathers voice outside my room . He was drunk and brought another hooker as they walked past my room I herd my father say " the kids just a mistake sweet cheeks. He's just some brat that should go and disappear since no one in this house cares for him hehe. I backed away from the door then plagg flew twords me and said simpethetickly " Adrian you ok. I nod " just gotta get out of here." He nodded and I softly "plagg claws out." I then turned into chat noir And ran out of their . As I ran on the roof tops with tears in my eyes I hear humming as I turn my head to see, I saw marinette leaning on the rail and jamming out to Katy party wide awake. ( author's note : I was listening to the song while wrighting this🐞😽) I stood their looking at Her . She was warring a black tank top and pink short shorts then she paused and turned her head to my direction I immediately wiped my tears but not fast enough for her to notice. She then came to the rail that was facing my direction with a worried look then asked " chat are you crying? Are you alright?" I was surprised a bit . I've never noticed how cute she looks when she's in the moonlight "ah, everything's fine  our purrincess  no akumas  to night ." Is said whith a smirk and landed right in front of her she made an annoyed face and said " that's not what I meant chat " as she said that she grabbed my hand and looked into my eyes which made me blush a bit. We both sat down I looked at ouwer hands then to the star filled night " it's my dad ever since my mom disappeared my dad goes out and drinks and brings back hookers, when he came back I heard him say that I was a mistake and that I should disappear and that no one cares about me " I felt a tear role down my cheek then I felt a hand . I looked at angry faced Marinette " chat don't you dare beilive a word that jackass said every one in pairs cares for you , ladybug cares about you , I care about you " I was shocked that the shy girl who sits behind every day could be so caring . She was standing on her nees looking down at me her hand still entangled in mine and her other cupping my cheek whith my free hand I pull her into a hug we stay like that for a while then I pulled away and looked into her ocean blue eyes she tilted her head to the side in a cute way then with out even thinking I cupped her cheeks and pulled her into a kiss she did the same thing . The kiss was passionate but I hungers for more I started to kiss and lick her neck she gasped at the same time I put my hand slowly up her shirt she started panting and moaning . Right when I was about it touch had boobs I heard a noise that just came at the wrong time.( aww grumpy kitty 😸🐞)
BEEP ,beep,beep
We stop and both get up from where standing she was blushing so red I chuckled then whisperd in her ear " thanks princess , for cheering me up and" I put my hand and rid her butt letting me have a taser of ya " she blushed even harder looked down and said "y-your welcome " I kiss her one last time " night princess "  I jump to the next house but I still herd her say" night you silly kitty" as I ran back to the cold lonely place I call home I rallied my love for marinette was a love at first sight.
Authors note: I'm a horrible writer so pleas don't judge also this is my first fanfic I'm writing and I'm writing another smutty book . Also sorry their wasn't enough smutt I'll defenetlly put more in nawxt chapter😽😸🐞see you