Epilogue ~ A/N

Hello, lovelies!

And so we have come to the finale of this book, with Chapter Eighteen ''Something of an End''. I do not know for what end you were hoping for or if you prefer something else than this. While I was writing this, back in January, I contemplated several endings but as I was finishing, I realized that it was going to end this way.

I will not say it could not end differently; it was open for discussion but this is just how I saw the story and its epilogue. Other solutions were probably just as good but still I chose this. I even wanted to write a sequel, a couple of weeks ago, but decided that I will leave things the way there are.

I do hope, however, that all of you who read and are currently reading the story are enjoying yourselves to the fullest. I am quite aware that some parts may be considered as rushed and most likely, in the near time futurue, I will edit the chapters a little (I will not change the course of events nor the ending though). 

Thank you so much for reading it from the prologue until the last chapter! I do not know how many of you are there that have read every chapter (and maybe could not wait for the next) but I appreciate every single one of you! If you like my book, please recommend it to your friends as well, if they like this genre.

I will naturally continue writing and posting my stories here and I hope you stick with me! Perhaps one day you will walk into a bookstore and you will see a ''Beautiful Blood'' or some of my other works on the shelf. I am hoping for that!

Please, keep supporting me and my work! I am deeply thankful and I will do my best to sate your desires and quench your thirsts for horror stories!

Also, I am sorry if I missed out some spelling mistakes or typos! Please, bear with it for the moment.

Once more, thank you so much and keep on reading~ And if you are a writer too, happy writing.

                                                        ~Ravyn of Darkwood~