The Only Daughter of Satan

Let’s get straight to the point; I’m half human and half demon, my mother being the human, whilst my father is the demon, and not just any demon, he’s thee demon. He’s Satan.

               About 2 centuries ago, my mother, Kouri, was born, as the youngest child an exocist couple. My mother was pushed down the exorcism route pretty early on, and certain… talents appeared quickly. She had a knack for each of the styles of exorcist, and she had an elemental factor of ice. Rarely are the exorcist blessed with an elemental type, so as soon as it was discovered she was put under an intense training regime.

               At the age of 16 she got the title of Upper 1st class, by 18, she earned the title Chancellor. My mother met my father when she was 19 and on a mission to the mountains where there had been sightings of the famous ‘Blue Fire’. She was one of twelve to go, her best friend Haruko, an Upper 1st class, accompanied and helped keep the other men/women in the company in line.

               Then, as Haruko was giving out an order from my mother, she burst into flames. Blue flames. Then one after another of the men and women fell into a pool of the Blue Fire.

               It didn’t affect my mother though… With her elemental control over ice, it meant that nothing could actually burn her, not even Satan’s Blue Flame by the looks of it. She survived… Only 1 out of the 12 sent. Then Satan appeared in front of her, he was in the form of a snow leopard… On fire.

               She wanted the demons to be understood by the humans, and Satan took a liking to this idea. He wanted to be in his own true form. Or in a human form… But everything he touches is supposed to burn.

               My mother fell in love with Satan. She offered him her body. He accepted.

               After a while she fell pregnant. Pregnant with me…

               As soon as… Satan found out that he was going to have a girl, he was crestfallen. For a female half demon-human, it was different circumstances. It was different as the female would be able to choose her human mind over her demonic one, she would be harder to embody, plus what male demon wants a female body?

               He stayed long enough to help her through birth. As soon as he saw me, he gave me his blessing. He wished me a long and fruitful life, and to overcome any hardships to come in the future.

               My mother and I were taken in by the monks, priests and priestesses that lived on the mountain where she met Satan.

               I grew up knowing who I was. Then I hit the age 16 and my body wouldn’t grow a day older… I could have changed my appearance… But I’d regret it as the last face my mother saw was of her 16 year old daughter.

               She passed away on my biological 56th birthday.

               I will never forgive Satan of abandoning me and my mother. Although my mother could, I never will. Thanks to him, I’ll never have a normal life. I will never know of this feeling of true love. And I will always have the internal battle of my demonic and humane selves.

I’m Kiyo, Kiyo Hanta. I’m 180 years old. I have the black hair of my mother. My eyes change upon who has more control, but normally? They’re a fair mixture of both, the golden off my father’s form of the snow leopard and the brown off my mother.

Welcome to my life as the only known Daughter of Satan.

An: So, what do you think of my first story? I'm Rose btw ^-^ leave a comment or share?? Thanks, next chapter will  HOPEFULLY be up tomorrow night :) See you then...