A Love Story

It was always easy to fall asleep when Harrys hands was wrapped around your perfect body, when your back was against his, and when you could feel and hear his heart beat.

But that night Harry didn’t come home. It was late, almost too late. You were worried. What if something happened to him? Something like. No you can’t think of that. You have called him you don’t even know how many times, countless. You feel very weak and alone without him. The thought of him not being with you kills from the inside.

The fact that he isn’t there made it even harder to fall asleep into your peaceful dreams. You definitely can’t sleep. You decide to make a cup of tea, wondering when Harry is coming, if he ever decides to even show up.

As you take your first sip from the tea Harry opens the door slowly and you burn your tongue. You assume it is a drunk Harry, not just a drunk Harry, a wounded Harry, he was hurt, but you are focusing on the clock and the fct that he's drunk, not the scars.

 “Hey Baby” he says with a fake smile “ I've missed your body “

You take a deep breath and your mind goes  "I haven’t seen him in a long while and the only thing that’s on his mind is my body?"

“I.. what Harry? I hope you are kidding me..”  you say while you’re trying to hide your tears.

 “ I’m sorry, I meant you, I miss you” he says with wide eyes

 “Okay okay, let me just get this right. I haven’t seen you all day´, I have called you several times, sended you countless messages, and you couldn’t find the time to even response?" you almost scream “ You come here drunk and tell me you miss my body? Well thanks.. I don’t even know why I was worried about you, I was so scared and was so lonely, I thought..”

 The tears are all over you face as he grabs your waist, pulling you as close as he can, wiping your tears away his fingertips feel so soft on your wet cheeks.

 “I’m.. I’ll explain. I’m sorry, just..” a tear appear in his eye “ just don’t cry.. damn It, I can’t handle seeing you this way, please (y/n)” 

He grabs the back of your head and leads it on his chest, one hand grabbing your hair tight, the other around your waist as he is hugging you tighter than ever*.

The tears are almost running a race down your face. You are so mad at him, but you can’t reject his perfect warmth body, his hands around you, his breath against your neck and the fact that he don' like to see you crying.

 You pull him back, but he rejects.

 Instead he grabs your waist, pushing you against the wall… he licks your bottomlip very gently and you feel the fire in your body. You just can’t resist him. He moves from your lips and inside your mouth, moving his tongue along with yours just perfect. You lock your legs around him as he gives you tiny kisses on your neck.

 “Harry” you say with a heavy breath "Please" you say as you catch your breath.

 You are now standing inches away from each others, and your breath are fast and hard, you are just staring and he doesn’t seem that drunk, maybe he had a few shots. He seems normal now, thank God.

 “Explain please..” you command.

 “Okay so darlin’.. I woke up. I just sat down and looked at your beautiful faceand you looked so adorable. I couldn’t wake you, you looked so innocent.. so peaceful”

 “I don’t know where you are going with this, but continue”  you say with blushed cheeks, yet with a harsh voice so you seemed confident.

 “So I left you with a soft kiss on your beautiful fully pink lips.. “

 You are blushing.

 “ I went to buy a ring “

 You are suprised “Wh..?”

 “Shhh just keep listening” he says while he put his finger on your lips “I wanted to find the perfect ring for my princess, for my love, for my life. And guess what. I designed the ring.. they measured my heartbeat and chopped it in the ring, so it always, no matter, could remind you of me and that my heart only beats for you”  you can see the wetness in his eyes, but you don’t want to ruin the story “It took a lot of time, a lot, and before I knew it, it was late. I was far away from home. So on my way home I stopped at a place to grab some food.. then” he takes a deep breath.

 “It’s okay baby, just .. take it easy, it’s alright”  you say while holding his hand.

 “Two bigger guys came up to me, one at each side and I was surrounded. I knew they wanted to check if I had valuable things to me and I did. I was so scared, not of them, but the thought of that I might never make it home to you with the ring and to your wonderful face, so however, as I was hiding the ring..” 

“Come here baby”  you say and kissed his cheek

 “They were beating me, while you were my only hope. You were in my thoughts and no one other than you. You gave me an inside peace. They took my wallet, but I didn’t mind.

I could sense their steps go further and further away and I had to sit about half an hour to come to myself. I was covered in blood and I felt pain, but the thought of you made me happy and hopeful. I know I looked drunk when I stepped in but I wasn’t, I know I said I missed your body, but I missed you, It just came out. The combination of you and the pain on my body.  If you know what I mean.. so yea..”

 “Harry... I didn’t know.. why haven’t you? I mean.. I’m so sorry.. I don’t know what to say.. are you okay? And who cares about the ring… as long as I have you..”

 You are both standing and he puts his hands in your back pockets, and his forehead against yours, looking deep into your eyes.

 “Who said they took the ring sunshine?”  he smiles.

 He gets down on one knee.

 Your eyes expands.

 “Darlin’...?”

 “Ye..ye..yea?”  you are shaking as he grabs your hand.

 “Will you do the honor and marry me? I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I can’t imagine my life with anyone else.

"There's nothing else, that i would rather do" you say with a crying face.

He leads his hands underneath your shirt and kisses you alternately on the nose and mouth.

He pulls you closer to him, as he kisses your forhead, and you feel ver proud to be his future wife.