Chapter One

Jasmine's POV

I am a new student in a school. My name is Jasmine Anne Flynn, I am fifteen years old, I got a long black hair, a blushy cheeks(sometimes) I am wearing eyeglasses and a straight A student. Tomorrow is the freshmen year.

Tomorrow I'm tonne go to school and met some new friends. I change onto my pyjamas, brush my teeth and went to bed, when I drift off to sleep I got into a beautiful dreamy sleep.

____________________________________________________________

[The Next Day]

I woke up because of the alarm, (5:00 a.m. the clock read) and I turned the alarm off and got off to bed. I get a new clean towel and went to the bathroom to take a bath, I shut the door behind me and locked it. I open the shower just then the cold water met my sensitive skin I squeaked. I hold the water on my hand to check if its warm and when its warm I hop into the shower and sighed when I can feel the warmness of the water.

When I'm done taking a bath, I went outside of the bathroom that is connected through my bedroom. I walked on my closet to find clothes that I will wear today. I'm done picking my clothes, I'd go for a black and white striped T-shirt, a blue jeans and my favorite black converse.

I went to see my face into the mirror, I started combing my hair and when I'm done combing my hair I wear my eyeglasses on and go down through the kitchen. "Good Morning, Mom and Dad" I greet my mother that is cooking breakfast and my father that is reading newspaper on the dining table. I went to my mom to ask what she is cooking for breakfast "Mom, what are you cooking?" "Bacon, Egg Toast, and Hotdog." my mom replied "Okay!" I said with a smile on my face, we eat breakfast quietly and when we're done eating breakfast I say goodbye to my mom and dad while kissing their cheeks.

"Be careful Jasmine!" my mom screamed when I was about to go outside the door. I started walking because the school is just three blocks away, maybe I'll get their in 50 minutes or 55 minutes.

--time skips--

After the 50 minutes of walking, I'm here in the school now and walking through the hallway. The other students are staring at me while the others are busy talking to their friends, I walked through the hallway heading to the principals office to get my schedule and the number of my locker.

When I'm in the principals office door, I knock on the door, "Come in!"the principal said, I pull down the door knob to swing open the door and reveal the principal sitting on her chair and looking at her laptop, "Good Morning, Ma'am."I greet the principal "Good Morning, what do you need?"she said still not looking at me. "Ma'am, I am the new student here and I'm just gonna get my schedule and the number of my locker." I said, the principal finally looked at me and smiled "Oh! you must be Jasmine Flynn? I'm Mrs. Reyes, the principal of this school" the principal said- which name is Mrs. Reyes, I gave her a smile. "Yes, I am. Umm... can I get my schedule and my number locker?" I said to her, "yes, it must be here." she said finding it in her desk "HERE IT IS!" she said holding it up and handing it to me. "Thank you." I said and and went out on the office and went to find my locker.

When I found my locker I opened it to put my other things when I close my door locker, I saw that their are two person coming towards me smiling. I just froze from where I'm standing and watch the two person walking coming towards me. I smiled back at them, when they reached into me they talked to me and introduced their selves. "Hi, I'm Kathryn Richardson, but you can call me Kath." the girl said with a smile on her face "An I'm Bobby Gonzales, but you can call me Bob." the boy said with a smile also on his face, "Hello! I'm Jasmine Anne Flynn, I am new here" I said shaking their hands, and smiling to them "Oh! we see that, we can tour you around the school." Kathry- I mean kath said twirling her finger around. "Okay!" "Yay!" both of them said, we walked around the school and suddenly the bell rang, when I'm not looking from where I'm walking I bumped into someone, I don't know who but I know that both of us fell down.

"Ouch!" I whispered to myself while rubbing my butt because I fell so hard on the ground, Kath helped ,me stand up, the person that I bumped into is a guy he ran through my things and help me pick it up. "I'm sorry!" he said in a high pitched voice and almost whispered, "its okay" I said and when we stand up he looked at me and I looked at him, causing us to eye contact. "Are you new here?" he asked shyly while pointing towards at me "Yes" I answered also shyly, "I'm Harry Styles" he introduced his self letting out his free hands to shake mine, "I'm Jasmine Anne Flynn." I said, Oh My God my face is heating, I'm sure that I'm blushing. I shake his hand and holy mother of god his hand is so soft, softer than a pillow (I am so corny why did I even write that down oh my god!!) when we're done talking he automatically ran pass me and said 'goodbye' , we walked silently and suddenly Kath and Bob started talking and asking random questions, "STOP!!" I screamed they both stop and Kath asked me first, "Soo, do you like it in here?" Kath said in excitement "Yes!" I said and then Bob asked next "Why were you blushing awhile ago?" Bob said "Umm... Uhh... N-nothing"I said blushing again, more this time.

"Somebody has a cruush!!"they both said in unison, well that's creepy... "No I'm not!" I said almost yelling. Bob is now going to his own class while me and Kath walked to History class my favorite subject

(Time skip of walking going through History class)

We were in the front door and I knocked, "Come in!" the teacher said I open the door, "Oh! class I almost forgot to tell you, you have a new schoolmate, come here and introduce yourself. I'm Mr. Robinson." Mr. Robinson said, I walked in front of the class heads looking down "H-hi, I'm Jasmine Anne Flynn, Fifteen years old, I am from Holmes Chapel, Cheshire, England" I introduced myself while looking down on the ground. "OK, Go sit beside Mr. Styles" Mr. Robinson said. My eyes widened in shock, and lift my head to scan the room only to find Harry in the middle of the class, there he is sitting alone in the middle of the class, I smiled at him and he smiled back I walked to the place beside Harry, when I was about to sit somebody pulled my chair backwards and I fell to the ground. AGAIN. Everybody started to laugh at me but I just let that away Harry helped me stand up.

"Aww, Harry is so sweet to the new girl" the girl that pulled my chair said. "Awwwwwww" everybody said and starts to laugh again, "Everybody stop laughing! Ashley Mae Robinson go to detention, I'm gonna talk to you later young lady" Mr. Robinson said 'What ROBINSON!? she must be her daughter' I thought. She groaned and stood up and went out to the class to head to the detention.

"Are you alright?" Harry asked, "Yes, I'm okay, thank you" I said smiling at him and he pulled my chair forwards to sit down,"Thank you." I said again he nods and faces back to Mr. Robinson "Class, Please introduce yourselves to Ms. Flynn. Starting here in front of the right side up to the back of the left side" Mr. Robinson explained.

**************

Hi guyys!!!!!

Sorry for the late upload busy studying for the Second Examination and now were done for the exam so I just upload this day :))

Vote....

&

Comment.....

Thanks Guyyys :)))