"YOU AND ME"

"I was at the park, silently looking at the children who were playing and laughing their hearts out. I wish to have mine too.

I admire them for being so carefree... and happy. I wish I can be like that too.

Suddenly you were in the picture. Telling me how wonderful the kids are and how you wanted to have yours too with the right girl soon. We talked. Talked about how cruel yet amazing the world is.

Time passed by and we were happy.

One day, we decided to meet at the park, you said you'll tell me something important. I was there, waiting for you and then you came. You told me how much you wanted me to be your girl, how much you adored me and how much you wanted to court me. I froze. I know deep inside me that I like you and your perception about the world too.

You were giving me flowers...

You even asked my parents' hands.

You were always making me happy. You were so...

I don't know. Amazing? Unbelievable?

You were too good to be true. Your words and actions proved it right. There... in two months, I said, ""Yes.""

Our relationship went well. I was so happy and you were so happy too. We reached two years and every time I look at your eyes, I will always feel so complete and contented. It reflected pure love and good intentions. It was something like a fantasy.

But I became so mesmerized at your eyes that I forgot this is reality.

Bad things can happen...

You became someone I did not know.

You were gone.

You became distant... and cold.

And then it happened. You called me at the middle of the night telling me to go at the park.

I went. I waited. I was sick but I didn't care. I was so happy. I thought you'd have something for me. And I wasn't wrong.

You have something with you when you came. It was the ""Let's break up."" sentence.

Greetings did not happen. No segue happened. You were so frank. You were so straight forward and what you said pierced straight through my heart.

Damn.

This is our happy place. How dare you? This was our happy place...

I suddenly became 'the' girl. The girl who still loves you even if you don't.

You told me that you wanted me to be the mother of your children, we were planning for the future. Damn, it was so overwhelming that I also forgot that the future can be changed.

Last time I checked,

you were giving me flowers and happiness.

But right now,

you are giving me pain and tears.

Indeed, the world is cruel. I should have not believed. Everything was wasted and I'm so mad.

=========^____^

Hello, I'm just an incoming grade 9 student so if there are grammatical errors, please understand. I just want to share my thoughts and the feels. Haha! When i was writing this I can't help not to cry...Hope everyone's having a good day! *^▁^*

Thanks for reading..

I appreciate ur vote and comments (^3^)