My OCs

X-
Gender: Male pronouns
Sexuality: Bi
A failed experiment by a young scientist trying to replicate Mettaton EX.
His real* (it said raw hahaXD)  name is XChild, but he would prefer it if you didn't call him that...
SOUL: Rage
ROLE: None

Comment questions about him here!

Cecil-
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Aromantic & Asexual
A human who jumped into the underground because of his curiosity towards monsters. May or may not have pushed Gaster into an unfinished portal.
He lost his SOUL in a battle against Asgore, but persevered after death. (Damn son)
SOUL: N/A
ROLE: Gaster's Traitor

Comment questions about him here!

Vin & Charlie-
Gender: Vin/Male | Charlie/Female
Sexuality: Both straight
The skeleton friends are the opposite of each other. Vin likes wearing bright colors, and he has an optimistic view of the world. Charlie, or Charlene, is a much more powerful being who hates pretty much everything. She also likes wigs a lot (lol like me)
SOULS: Monsters
ROLES: Shopkeepers in Snowdin

Comment questions about them here!

Carlos-
Gender: Female
Sexuality: No idea???
Ah, yes bitches, there is finally a biography for me in Undertale.
Carlos is a human who befriended the monsters after they moved to the surface. She always feels like the odd one out, since she's the only member of the group who didn't go on the Underground adventure.
She has had several run-ins with Error Sans, since she took it upon herself to create a universe she has all to herself. Mr. Notebook, more commonly known as torn notebook, gave her this power.
She tries not to interfere when there's a problem, but...
SOUL: Perseverance
ROLE: My escape from reality

Comment questions about her (me? us??)  here!

(NEW)
F. T. Drumroll
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Gay
This human fell into the underground when he was 6. His current age is unknown (although obviously in his teenage years), because nobody knows how long he's been there.
He likes to follow the children who are lost with him, and give them advice and provide hilarious quips.
His ghostly pale and skinny figure are due to spending long periods in dark alleys without food or light, so many mistake him for a phantom.
His real name has been forgotten in time, but the children always called him Flavor Text or Drumroll because of his knowledge and ability to entertain them.
SOUL: Perseverance
ROLE: Narrator