Love Starts Young

This little teen is about to face the worst day of her life, the teen years!Angie just turned the age where they start to call you a teen so her she is the day shes been not waiting for her entire life.Angie walked into her new school"Valley High"the doors so plane and no color to them,the building was so tall like a sky scraper trying to fly.Susan walked into the main doors as all the kids rushed and pushed her down hard on the ground,she got up rubbed her little knees and kept on walking.As Angie walked into her first class and everyone stopped to stair at the different face,Angie walked in slower sat at the very back desk were it was all dark and no eyes wondering back there.Finally after all the kids walked into the class and toke there sets the class begin.

"Hello class,and welcome to Valley High."The teacher said.

"Hello!"Shouted back the class.

"Lets me just say this,this is my class room my name is Ms.Bandy and I will be your teacher for all of your first and second class,I will be your home room and your second block which is Science.Next you will have to look at your papers to see what class you go to next."

So Angie looked at her paper and it said "Gym Mr.High" so Angie went to him next, it was so smelly in there is was almost fog like do to all the stink.Angie sat on the gym floor then more and more kids came in,you can see there face look as if they where going to through up.After all the through up kids came in a boy/girl looking person came out,it looked around and moved its head all around as if it was having a spasm.It said...

Hello class I am Ms.Dodo and this is your Gym class You all will have to buy a outfit and I will take your fee for you to be in this Gym class tomorrow.

After a long speech of P.E Angie finally was able to go to her next class then the next then the next it was like she was there all day.When Angie got home her dad and mom greeted her as she entered the door,she told them how her day went and how she loved it,but she did not make any friends today they were a little sad about that but they shacked it off and then they both smiled.After telling her parents about her day she ran a play with her fat dog Nick in her big back yard with the perfect roses that her mother loved so much.After the fun rest of the day Angie ate with her parents and her mean sister that's been gone all day doing god knows what,after the good dinner Angie had to go to bed but this night was unlike any other she had the worst dream ever that she ran away with some dark hair guy that she fell in love with it was so weird the next morning she woke up screaming.

Angie got onto the bus~she was not cool and did not have a car yet~and got off at her very old school,she walked into her first class just this time there was a new boy siting in her spot.She did not wont to talk to anyone at all after that horrible dream or nightmare so she just walked up to the front of the class and sat in one of the desk away from everyone else.Ms.Bandy came in then she snapped that Angie was not in her set.

"Miss why are you not in your set all the way in the back you chose that spot so that is where you will stay all year,understand?"Ms.Bandy said.

"Hmm, miss I mean Ms.Bandy I can not sit in my seat there is a boy there."Angie said with a low voice trying not to say it loud.

"Ya I can see that,and what are you going to do about that just let him stay in your set,well he is new why do you even care about well him its just a little kid that thinks he is all cool!"Ms.Bandy said with the most loudest voice ever like she wonted the whole world to hear her.

"Sorry Ms.Bandy."Angie got up from her set and walked towards the boy in her seat and tried not to look at him and then she said"hmm hi,this is my seat may I please set here?"

The young man said"ya sure if you will fight for it its yours,good luck."

"Daniel do not be acting like that and give Angie her seat or else you may just go to the front office!"Shouted Ms.Brandy.