Lenny's OC Contest

Kreiigon

Name:
Cosima [KAH-zee-ma]

Age: 18, nearly 19

Species: Anastress [an-nuh-ah-str-ehs]

Sexuality: Undecided

Personality: Witty, blunt, rebellious, stands for what she thinks is right, humorous, sly.

- species backstory -

The meaning of the species name is Lost Goddess of the Stars. They're a very rare species, with two versions, the other referred to as Anastren [an-uh-strain]. The only difference is that Anastren is male version of the species. Anastress and Anastren are corrupted stars that were kicked out of their land(a.k.a space). Before being kicked out of their land, they were simply referred to as stars. Both corrupted stars & normal stars have the appearance similar to a demon, due to their overseer being intrigued with the way demons look. All stars also speak a special language, referred to as Stärean. They can also speak English, but the ones that tend to visit Earth a lot have a better grasp on it. They usually have a crippled body part depending on the crime that they commited. The crime levels rank from 1-5, level 5 ending in death for the most part.. How badly their body is crippled depends on the level of their crime(ex. if they commited a number 4, half of their body would most likely be crippled. if they comitted a number 1, they'd have a crippled finger or toe, etc.)

They started off as small beings made to be a light source for earth, but as the overseer began to develop land, he realized they could be more than just that. the stars were all originally just females but he decided to make male stars as a way of reproducing. every time they'd reproduce, they'd get a bit bigger. this entire process kept repeating for 200-300 years, causing them to be what they are now.

No one actually knows how the overseer became to be. He brainwashed the entire species so they'd never question him. However, it only worked on around 97%, leaving 3% unaffected. Most of the non-brainwashed chose to stay quiet and act like the brainwashed simply because they were afraid of being thrown out, considering questioning the overseer is a level 5 crime.

- character backstory -

As all the other stars, Cosima didn't have parents. The overseer was the one that created all of them, though he treated them like slaves. She always knew that she had a different mindset than everyone else, and that the overseer was not to be trusted. But she lived her entire life in fear of being thrown out and being treated like an outcast. As she got older, that fear slowly began to fade away. She knew that one day she'd have to stand up to the overseer, even if it meant losing everything she's ever known. She taught herself how to craft weapons & armor and sew clothes, knowing it'd be handy in the future. She decided that she'd confront the overseer when she turned 18, so it'd be easier for her to care for herself when she got thrown out. What exactly happened when she got thrown out is a blur. All she remembers is a sharp pain travelling throughout her body with a golden aura surrounding her body.

- facts -

- not a violent person but won't hesitate to smack you with her mallet

-has a hard time trusting and isn't very trustworthy herself

- likes to pretend that she's a demon to scare humans

-enjoys scaring people in general

-even though she committed a level 5 crime, only her hand is crippled.

------------------------------

hope this is decent! 

you're free to have her + the species if you want, but I don't mind keeping them