My youtube !!

Hana's PoV :
I waved at my camera
" goodbye and see you next week on Super Saturday "
I stood up and stopped the recording on my old camera .
I had just finished filming my Saturday video . I took my camera and my laptop and edited the video in advance .
Today was Thursday. I decided to look back on my last few videos and scroll through the comments when I fell upon a comment .
I looked across and dropped my laptop . I felt a tear roll down my eye and I sniffled . Alfie Deyes had commented saying " great video Hana , I love you channel " . I started to full on cry and replied to Alfie
" Hi Alfie it has made my day for you to have said that , I love your channel too , I watch you all the time " I pressed send .
I had just under 1 million subscribers but I never had anyone like Alfie comment and like my videos . I was so excited that I grabbed out my vlogging camera and told my blog about what I had just experienced .
I then looked back at the comments there was a reply from Alfie and a reply from ZOE SUGG .
" OMG mum come here right now " I called
My mum came running up the stairs in panic
"What's wrong is it your chest again " she asked {I'll get into that later }
" no look mum , Alfie and Zoe Sugg have commented on my video .
She pulled me into a hug congratulating me and celebrating . She knew I looked up to them and how much I loved them and she went back downstairs to make lunch . I read Zoe's comment .
" I loved your video Hana " she began " we must do a collab !! Dm me on Twitter "
Oh my goodness . I went straight on to Twitter . There was a dm from Zoe !! It read
Dear Hana
I would love to meat you and make a collab video
I love your videos here is my address
{ her address }
What times are you free ??
Love Zoe
And sort of Alfie
Xoxoxoxoxoxo
---------------
Dear Zoe
I love your videos too . I would love to meet I'm free whenever
Love Hana
Xoxoxoxoxo
---------------

Wanna meet tomorrow around 10 am , at my house ???
Love Zoe
Xoxoxo
---------
Yes definitely
Love Hana
Xoxoxoxo

The rest of the evening I packed my bag and finished my blog etc

I was so excited for tomorrow !!!!!
I went to bed early

When I woke up in the Morning I got ready !!
I out in some black jeans and a red top with a cardigan . I grabbed a breakfast bar and ran back upstairs .
I put on some make up - mascara , foundation , concealer and eyeliner . I hope I looked ok enough to meet one of my favourite you tubers . I got a taxi to the train station and got on a train up to Brighton to meet Zoe it was eight am . I sat listening to music until we arrived at Brighton . I jumped off the train and into another taxi taking me to Zoe's house . It didn't take me long to arrive at Zoe's house .
I payed the taxi driver and knocked on the door .
I was suddenly answered by a slightly taller man I looked up it was Alfie
" Hana " Alfie yelled and pulled me into a hug
"Alfie , it's so nice to meet you "
" it is nice to meet you too " Alfie replied letting go of me
" eeeeeeeekkkkkkk" I heard a girl yell as she tackled me in a hug " Hana "
" Zoe "
" come on in , let's chat "
I walked in following Zoe . We sat on her couch and talked for a bit then Alfie wandered past and sitting behind Zoe and putting his hands around her waist .
" aww you two are too cute " I said
" really " Zoe questioned
"Yeah "
" Would you like to sleep round " Zoe asked
" yeah I would love too "
" Alfie , you can sleep upstairs "
" ok night " he said standing up and leaving upstairs .
" you can borrow my spare pjs if you want "
" yes please "
We got changed and set up little beds downstairs . We talked for a while before Zoe said
" Joe is coming over tomorrow at about 9 am so you might wanna get up early so you can meet him looking nice " Zoe said
" seriously , Joe sugg as in your brother " I said getting excited " the real Joe s-s-sugg" I said my chest starting to hurt at my excitement .
" yes and are you ok " Zoe said
I panted and pointed to my chest in desperation to get her to notice I couldn't breathe .
" wait Hana slow down in.... Out .... In ....out "
Zoe said as my breathing came back to normal " are you ok , what's going on ?? You can tell me anything we are best friends now "
That was true . We had spoken so much we were best friends now we had exchanged numbers and everything.

"Well ...."