The first day of Jana

Hana's pov
" morning , love birds " Zoe yelled as she opened the door . "Me and Alfie have made breakfast "
" okay " Joe yelled sleepily
Zoe left and I snuggled in closer
" you ok " Joe asked me
" yeah just don't want to leave this bed "
" me either "  Joe replied
" what do you want to do today ?"
" why don't you come and meet Casper as he is my roommate and you can spend the night at mine "
" umm ok "
" don't look so panicked , he is fine " Joe replied kissing me on the forehead . He hugged me tighter and lifted me out of bed .
" joooooooooeeeeeeeeeee "
" come on breakfast " he said standing up
As he turned around I jumped on his back and instead of him dropping me and making me walk he carried me down the stairs and to the table where our breakfast was .
" awwww look at them " Alfie said
Joe dropped me and walked over to Alfie .
" I know " Joe said
The boys sat and had a chat while me and Zoe had a chat .
At one point Joe slid his hand on top of my hand and we stayed like that for the rest of breakfast . Me and Joe told Alfie and Zoe our plans for today .
"Okay , me and Alfie are just having a lazy day so we will see you tomorrow " Zoe replied
I ran upstairs packed a bag for one night and said bye to Alfie and Zoe . As I was getting my shoes on I felt Joe's  hands sliding round my waist hugging me from behind .
" ready ? " he asked
" yeah " I replied
We left in the car and after a while arrived at Joe and Casper lee's house . We both vlogged .
" wait Joe I'm guessing we are telling friends but are we telling our fans ? "
" maybe not yet " Joe replied
" yeah , let's tell them later "
We climed out the car and I started to vlog and Joe did the same before grabbing my hand and walking towards a house . We climbed the stairs that led to the house , Joe squeezing my hand . He grabbed his key from his pocket and opened the door . He pulled his hand out of mine and wrapped his arm round my waist . We stepped in and Joe pushed the door shut .
" Caspar " Joe yelled
" jooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeee" Caspar yelled running up the stairs and jumping into a hug with Joe . Joe's arm let go of my waist and I was stood watching the two of them hug .
Eventually the hug ended and Caspar turned to face me .
" Hana , nice to meet you , I really like your videos "
Caspar grabbed me and hugged me tight . I instantly loved Caspar his videos are great but he is much better in person .
" soooooo , are you ... girlfriend and boyfriend?" Caspar questioned
" ummmm " Joe said moving closer to me and slipping his arm around my tiny waist .
" yay " he cheered
Joe pulled me over to the coach and sat me next to him . Clasping my hand and his other arm still around my waist . Caspar joined us and we watched Tv for a while.
The film we were watching scared me at times and so I ended up clinging onto joes hand tightly and he tightened his grip round my waist.
I saw Caspar watching us and kept winking at joe.
Before we realised it was late in the evening and the moon had risen high in the sky. I stood up to look out the window and felt joe grab me from behind and hug me tightly.
"Bed?" He asked with a slight smirk on his handsome face.
" sure " I replied giving him the tightest hug
I jumped on his back and he gave me a piggy back down the stairs. When we entered his room it was a lot bigger than I expected. He kept his room clean and tidy.
I looked around my bag for my pyjamas , however stupidly I forgot to pack them.
" joe , I forgot my pjs"
" here" he said throwing a big , nice smelling t-shirt my way "wear this"
" thanks " I reply
He came over and kissed my forehead "welcome babe" he responded
I went into the bathroom and put on joes shirt. It was like a short dress on me. I walked back in to see joe shirtless, much to my delight.
He put on a shirt and came over to me , grabbing me and hugging me.
" come on then " he said as he chucked me onto his bed
He jumped on and was next to me , I snuggled into him and he put his arm around me. We fell  asleep quickly , comforted by the warmth of one another's arms