Chapter 1

It was a Friday afternoon,and I was coming from Art club and few other friends were with me too. We all walked and talked before having to part ways to go home.As I walked,now only a block or two way from my house,I noticed two black cars driving behind me.I tried to stay calm and not think bad things,but they kept on popping up in my head.As I walked,the first car blocked me into street with the second doing the same at the end of the street.Two guys with all black on got out of both cars heading towards me.And without a split second to lose I ran through someone's driveway into their backyard and jumped their fence. As I was running I realized that the fence I jumped lead to my backyard,So I pushed  through thick bushes and grass until I finally made it to my back door,scrambling to get my key and open the door.

Once inside our house alarm starts to go off and I ran into my basement through a door that connected the two floors.Making my way down the stairs and I grab a metal baseball bat,and drag it with me under a wooden table hidden in clutter.My heart was racing a mile a minute,and I hear a car pull up in my driveway.Looking through a small window,I see the same men get out the first car,the one in the drivers seat walking to my front door.The other opening the trunk and getting a silver gun and placing it in his back Jean pocket along with a few other things he placed in his side pockets.I scoot a little farther back under the table so they won't see me.And I hear a loud bang as my front door swings back and hits the wall with such force there might be a hole in it too.Along with another bang and my house alarm goes silent,with small thuds as they enter and walk around the house.

"Go look around the house,search ever room and if you find her call me."

I hear one of them shout and my basement door flies open hitting the wall as well.I clutch the bat in my right hand scared, trying to prepare myself to hit him with all my strength.Closing my eyes and praying he doesn't find me and will leave.And then my phone begins to vibrate,the sound was a little muffled but anyone could still hear it.The man turns towards where I'm sitting on the floor and begins to walk over to me.I take my phone out and carefully turn it off, I get my bat ready to swing at him, if he figures out where  I'm at in the clutter.And before I could even swing,a hand grabs me and twists me around so I'm stomach down on the ground.He pinned my left arm against my back,pulling back farther and farther.He then got on my back and straddled my legs.

"Hey,I found her."he shouted